rehome english cocker spaniel

They are very social & smart and make a great family pet. Sort by . Dad is a working dog and mum has worked... Favourite this Advert. 2 males 3 females. House trained, good recall. 2 males 3 females. Wanted: Ideally the puppy ... Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. New picture added. 6 black and 2 brown. Mother is a cocker spaniel dad a 14 lb poodle. Bred in England originally to hunt woodcock the English Cocker is a breed of moderation and balance, neither leggy nor low on leg. We have 2 x cocker spaniel … Very sweet and cuddly puppies. Mother is a cocker spaniel dad a 14 lb poodle. Cocker spaniel/ Australian heeler puppies, Wanted: Used for a couple months until mine couldn’t fit anymore. See more of Cocker And English Springer Spaniel Rescue on Facebook. WANTED Looking for a family dog of spaniel breeds! Pet London designer dog collars size M $10,-/each. Sweet Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Mini Poodle) Puppies! Currently interested in King Cavalier Spaniels or American Cocker Spaniels. These puppies are Chocolate, Chocolate and Tan, or Chocolate Tri (Chocolate/tan/white). Looking for a Chihuahua x Cocker Spaniel puppy in the upcoming months. About cocker spaniels . She will get 1st set of vaccines jan 6th then is ready to go. NewsNow Classifieds. Cocker and English Springer Spaniel Rescue | The Cheshire Pet Charity Network We are a small group of Cocker and English Springer Spaniel enthusiasts, based in Stoke-on-Trent, who, with a small band of volunteers raise funds to help us find new “forever” homes for dogs placed in our care. Puppies will be low to ... Three beautiful female cockapoos left for sale! 7 hours ago. Twix is a gorgeous young 1 year old female English Cocker Spaniel. Please contact if available. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. Very sweet and cuddly puppies. I have one puppy left as of dec. 09. Get an alert with the newest ads for "cocker spaniel" in Canada. I lost my baby over a year ago on May 6th, 2019 and I miss her greatly. Call or text (888) 720-3322 to rehome your pet. Their coats are ... We have 4 mini cockapoo puppies looking for new homes. Looking for a pure bred English Cocker Spaniel, for my mom. Looking for a small or midsize puppy that needs a home! coming early January 2021!!! Login / Register. Mum is our beautiful liver working cocker spaniel who is a big part of the family. More information . Cockapoo's are a cross between Cocker Spaniel and Toy Poodle. Member since Nov 2020 n/a n/a. Mom is a beagle and very mild mannered , ... Pics 1 is the mom. Here is a litter of 7 cute little bundles of fur ready for their new homes just in time for Christmas! Cocker spaniel male needs female companion. Sorry all pops are sold. Pink name=female. He is a big dog in a small package - strong for his size, males 16” to 17” at the withers, weighing 28 to 34 pounds; females 15” to 16”, weighing 26 to 32 pounds. Black or blonde ages newborn-3 months preferably! 4 girls and 3 boys available- Mom is cocker spaniel. Get … Applications will close when a suitable match has been found. I only take up to 5 deposits. Puppies will be low to non shedding 8 weeks old on Christmas Day. Contact the Seller . Fabulous Pet London designer dog collars in size M - just reduced price - fits size 13”-16” neck size (Cocker Spaniel etc. 11/05/2020 Pet Breed: English Cocker Spaniel, 400 $ Contact with owner. The rest is the puppies. Cockapoo's are a cross between Cocker Spaniel and Toy Poodle. Hello we have puppies coming any day now. They will come with there first shots and be dewormed. Getting they shots ... Pics 1 is the mom. Lots of breeds and other animals ... Hello everyone! Spaniel Assist is a Non Profit Group run by a team of dedicated volunteers with one mission - to remove spaniels from vulnerable conditions and find them a … We have lots of open space one other female cocker who is getting a little older.... Favourite this Advert. 1 1. Dad is mini poodle. If you have a healthy female you are wanting to offload to a loving home please contact me! 3000 eah o.b.o can deliver if it not to far... 2 males 2 females. I'm 26 years old and I'm looking to adopt an American Cocker Spaniel puppy/dog. between 150-500$ ... Hi I'm looking for a fall grown Cocker Spaniel But I has to be a girl, Looking for a cocker spaniel for my family m, we have one now but want absorber. Mit einem lachenden und einem weinenden Auge müssen wir unser Einzelkind heute in die große, weite Welt entlassen. 7 Cockerspaniel/ Cocker Spaniel puppies. North West Springer Spaniel Rescue is a charity for rehoming and rescuing English Springer Spaniels. Only AB and BC area (willing to drive to your area). ️ December 3, 2020. Explore 16 listings for Cocker spaniel rehome UK at best prices. Pic 2 is mom and dad. They will come with there first shots and be dewormed. Increase the search radius for more results. Cockapoos, Cocker Spaniel X Poodle, Similar natured breeds are King Charles Cavalier, Cavapoo, Springer Spaniel, Sheepdog, Miniature Sheepadoodle. The Cocker Spaniel Club's Rehoming & Rescue Scheme is dedicated to the rehoming of Cocker Spaniels of all ages . Email Seller. Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available. £500 . 2 months ago; For Sale; Dogs; Cocker Spaniel; London . Frankie - Male Cocker Spaniel … Thank you. Classifieds. Getting they shots ... LADY 5 still available Girl 1 SOLD Girl 2 SOLD Girl 3 SOLD Girl 4 SOLD Male SOLD We have 6 beautiful pups for sale to caring homes, one male and five females. Please call 01282 697692 to see how we can help you. Posted in pets, dogs, puppies for rehoming in Edmonton. Looking to adopt an american cocker spaniel puppy/dog asap! They will come with there first shots and be dewormed. With tips on caring and coping with your Spaniel, a gallery and information on dogs needing rehoming. “Cocker Rescue” was originally formed for people who couldn’t take care of their beloved pet any longer due to illness etc. Twix – 1 year old female English Cocker Spaniel All Animals Rescue and Rehome Essex October 23, 2020 Please meet Teeny Twix. The puppies will be dewormed, and also have their first shots and vet exam. english springer spaniel pups for sale, 2 bithes both sisters, top bred puppies, mother and farther can be seen, they are both kc registered, both the pups are kc registered, microchipped and upto date with all... Read more >> More >> The rest is the puppies. Cockapoos are a mix between cocker spaniel and mini poodle. We are taking deposits for our American cocker spaniel puppies. ALDO IS SOLD 3 girls Mother Purebred American Cocker Spaniel Dad Purebred RED Miniature Poodle These puppies are vet checked, have first shots and are dewormed Puppies will come with Puppy ... All reserved ! You picked that pup, you brought him/her to your home, you made those choices. View Website New Tab: CONTACT: Jan 715-222-9532 Cocker SpanieI Resources, lnc. Handle every day. All rights reserved. I have absolutely beautiful American Cocker Spaniel Puppies Available for Christmas! fits cocker spaniel, for small breeds: harness vest Mossy Oak, practically new, camouflage design Security vest, cover Halloween / Winter hat DVD secrets to training the perfect dogs $25 for all ... Hi, we're a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 teenagers, we're looking for a family dog. Increase the search radius for more results. Hey, we currently have 2 male cocker spaniels left remaining from our litter! They will be coming with first shots & deworming & our health guarantee! We found 81 'working cocker spaniels for sale or rehoming' adverts for you in the UK and Ireland ... 2 stunning cocker spaniel boy pups looking for their forever homes. If you have a healthy female you are wanting to offload to a loving home please contact me! Get more … Mustard is a gorgeous 9 year old Cocker Spaniel. 22 hours ago. This Service is operated on a voluntary basis with very littlefunding, if you would … Looking for a Chispaniel puppy on west cost canada area. It is approximately 2 by 4 inches. Cocker spaniel × labrador We have 4 lovely little puppies who will be ready to leave us on the 21st January! I have 1 stunning blonde cocker spaniel girl left. Title: THE COCKER SPANIEL CLUB REHOMING & RESCUE SCHEME Author : ecsbh Created … These puppies will be vet checked and get ... Black female Cockapoo puppy. If you have a nice girl let me know. cocker spaniel puppy for rehoming. To live with us in our family country home in Staffordshire. Looking to add to our family an intact female cocker spaniel. Cocker spaniel rehome UK. Today the cocker spaniel has gained a reputation for being easy to train, eager to please and always happy - even gaining the nickname 'merry cocker'. Our rehoming centres aren’t open for public browsing but you can still make an appointment to adopt or … pending pickup TEXT/CALL 519-323-6308 We have a litter of beautiful cockapoo puppies (cockerspaniel /mini poodle) F1 Ready for new homes after Jan.7. Blue name= male Mom is a non registered cocker spaniel (on site) Dad is a imported registered ... My boy is looking for a female friend to play with! Search. . Dad is a red labrador who is a lovely stamp of a … 27,412 people like this. Woof! Here is a litter of 7 cute little bundles of fur ready for their new homes just in time for Christmas! Her Mom and Dad are both black as ... i have one adorable baby girl for sale. $400 deposit to hold puppy! Recently moved to Toronto with no ... are family needs a puppy we want a fun puppy that is 8-16 weeks old the breeds we are open to are Labrador Retriever,Golden Retriever,Beagle,Labradoodle,cockapoo,English Cocker Spaniel,French ... Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. is aIso Nic of Time for Cockers. ... I’m looking for a small or mid size puppy: cocker spaniel, mini doodle mix, King Charles spaniel, or Pomeranian. Blue name= male Mom is a non registered cocker spaniel (on site) Dad is a imported registered ... My boy is looking for a female friend to play with! Molly has a beautiful nature and a lovely calm temperament. Pure Bred American Cocker Spaniel puppies!!! Post your classified or want ad in Canada Dogs & Puppies for Rehoming. Covid-19 update: Our rehoming centres aren’t open for public browsing but we’re still rehoming and taking in dogs, with social distancing measures in place to keep our staff and adopters safe. Welcome to Our New site. ), American cocker spaniel puppies are coming. They are eat food. Cocker spaniel/ Australian heeler puppies, Wanted: Wanted: New picture added. More Breeds × Post a pet ad . Hi I'm looking to rehome a Cocker - any age considered. Even the 'merry cocker… Florida, Jacksonville, 32244 +1 (801) 332 9518. We provide reescue, rehabiIitation, rehoming and retirement programs for aII American cocker spanieIs which … Redruth, Cornwall. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. Rex is a 4 yrs old beatiful English Cocker Spaniel who needs a new home. breeds) - Barbie pink - $10,- - Red velvet collar - $10,- Only 1 of each ... Our Cockapoo puppies are looking for their new families. She will be dewormed, vet checked and microchipped. Other ads By breed English Cocker Spaniel About breed: English Cocker Spaniel English Cocker Spaniel in Florida Dogs for sale in Florida Pet Type: Dogs Pet Breed: English Cocker Spaniel Pet Price: 400 $ Report Advice when buying a English … Please email any enquiries to: cockerclubrescue@gmail.com. Look at pictures of Cocker Spaniel puppies who need a home. Looking for a (FEMALE ) Sable American Cocker Spaniel. He does have limited eyesight, so just to bear this in mind when playing ball with him (which he loves). I'm ISO of a Cocker Spaniel Puppy or older dog to either adopt/purchase. £1,000. Share. . her mom is american cocker spaniel and her dad is a miniature schnauzer. If you feel unable to re-home or rescue a Cocker Spaniel at this time but wish to make a donation to The Cocker Spaniel Club Re-homing and Rescue Scheme please send any monies to The Hon Gen Secretary, Miss S Kettle. She has had an exceptionally hard life and unfortunately the traumas of her past mean that she’s going to require a home committed to helping her find some peace to become a well balanced dog in … Forgot account? Share. Very sweet and cuddly puppies. Handle every day. Handle every day. I love cocker spaniels soooo much but dislike the puppy stage. Shultz cocker spaniels last minute xmas gift pick up today!! Cockapoos are a mix between cocker spaniel and mini poodle. born Nov 5th. Both Parents are on site. Anything Look…Weird? Mother is blonde and dad is tri-colored. They will be coming with first shots & deworming & our health guarantee! This is Mollys first litter of puppies. Tweet. Hello we have puppies coming any day now. Taking ... 8 beautiful pomeranian × cocker spaniel puppies! Wanted: They are eat food. Shitzu cocker spaniels last minute xmas gift pick up today!! Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. Get Directions. Dad is mini poodle. I have a litter of 5 ( 4 females, 1 male) pure bred American Cocker Spaniel puppies. Shitzu cocker spaniels last minute xmas gift pick up today!! Shultz cocker spaniels last minute xmas gift pick up today, Purebred Cocker Spaniel Puppies (Ready for pickup! Email Seller. 2 year health guarantee against ... 10 week old Cocker Spaniel x Hound He’s very gentle, sweet, affectionate, trained to be with other dogs and kids... He’ll be 35-40pounds Vet checked, vaccinated, and dewormed! Wanted: 6 full pedigree Cocker Spaniel pups, 2 boys & 4 girls,ready to go and looking for 5star homes, mother is a golden Cocker Spaniel and farther is a blue Roan stud off the internet, mum and dad are full pedigree with excellent temperament, they all have been microchipped, wormed and fleed, th They are eat food. Their coats are ... We have 4 mini cockapoo puppies looking for new homes. Share. There are 4 females and 3 males. Cocker spaniel male needs female companion. If you have a nice girl let me know. . Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available. Looking for a Cocker spaniel, American Cocker Spaniel Puppies SOLD PPU. Really to be homed .so they would be ready to go befor ... -Male and Female Cocker Spaniel pups available (Males have santa hats and red ties and Females have pink bows) -All puppies comes with first shot, vet check, 2 times dewormed and microchipped -One ... Serious enquires please. This advert is located in and around Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Mustard mixes nicely with other dogs and is well mannered, so he could live with … They have gorgeous colours showing from both mom and dad. Tweet. Looking for an adult or 6month or older female cocker. Despite the nickname every cocker spaniel has its own individual personality, which will be formed as much by its environment and upbringing as its parentage. Neutered at 6 months. She will be dewormed, vet checked and microchipped. Pin it. Pink name=female. London, North London. Dad is mini poodle. That little pup had no say in those choices, they trust you and if you really can’t keep him/her anymore, he/she still depends on you to … Looking to add to our family an intact female cocker spaniel. Carly - Female Cocker Spaniel. They ... All reserved ! 28,186 people follow this . American English Cocker Spaniel, Wanted: Their coats are hypoallergenic ... Now taking deposits on this adorable litter of Cockapoos! Cutest little Cockapoos! New, from closed store inventory. Female cocker spaniel wanted. 1 month ago; For Sale; Dogs; Cocker Spaniel; Redruth . Puppies will be low to ... Three beautiful female cockapoos left for sale! 4 girls and 3 boys available- Mom is cocker spaniel. They will come with there first shots and be dewormed. or. Their coats are hypoallergenic ... 8 weeks old. He is a happy chap and loves his walks, although, he may not be able to go as far. To make contact with a Representative of The Cocker Spaniel Club's Rehoming & Rescue Scheme, please be advised that the … Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. Now taking deposits on this adorable litter of Cockapoos! Looking for a small or midsize puppy that needs a home! ), American cocker spaniel puppies are coming, Wanted: They are family raised on a farm. It is 300$ I have 3 spots left. I have two male cocker spaniels left. Similar categories: Affenpinschers (1) Afghan Hounds (2) Airedale Terriers (3) Akitas (35) Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldogs (17) Alaskan Malamutes (14) American … CAESSR is a non-profit organisaton dedicated to rehoming Cocker and English Springer Spaniels. These puppies are Chocolate, Chocolate and Tan, or Chocolate Tri (Chocolate/tan/white). About See All. £2,000 Each For Sale Cocker … american cocker spaniel puppies for sale| cocker spaniel puppies for adoption| cocker spaniel rescue| english cocker spaniel rescue| rehome english cocker spaniel| cocker spaniel rehome| cocker spaniel for sale| small cocker spaniel for sale| mini spaniel puppies for sale | miniature springer spaniel| where can i buy a cocker spaniel puppy| female cocker spaniel for sale| cocker spaniel … The puppies will be dewormed, and also have their first shots and vet exam. Early xmas ... 2 males 3 females. Contact the Seller . English Springer Spaniels. Shultz cocker spaniels last minute xmas gift pick up today, Purebred Cocker Spaniel Puppies (Ready for pickup! This cute "Stone Critter" cocker spaniel puppy was made in Canada by United Design. In seek of a puppy or dog via breeder, adoption or rescue to become my best friend! My name is Ian and I have joined this group in memory of my princess who was recently taken from us at the golden age of 16, her name was princess Isabella so we called her Izzy , I am now on the look out for a new springer either puppy or rehome … Healthy vet checked and ready to go home. They are eat food.so they would be ready to go befor xmas. she has one sister but she was a christmas present for my brother. You can check out the website for the next litter. Check it out! 2 males 3 females. Willing to offer $400-$600. Wanted: Here is a litter of 7 cute little bundles of fur ready for their new homes just in time for Christmas! All rights reserved. Wanted: The cheapest offer starts at £300. First shots and dewormed. I'm looking to rehome a cocker spaniel … a copy of the official registration (ch# 10983) and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services on their website ISO: cocker spaniel( black or blonde) 1-3 months, Dog Harness Vest, Hat, DVD Training the perfect dogs. They are family raised on a farm. Handle every day. Working Cocker Spaniel Needs Rehoming. They are currently 8 weeks old & ready to go! Clean, warm and dry sleeping quarters must be provided. Post 8:03 PM - Aug 20 #1 2020-08-20T19:03. ... Hi my name is Nicole! Djdoc. 2 year health guarantee against ... 10 week old Cocker Spaniel x Hound He’s very gentle, sweet, affectionate, trained to be with other dogs and kids... He’ll be 35-40pounds Vet checked, vaccinated, and dewormed! They will come with there first shots and be dewormed. They are currently 8 weeks old & ready to go! Post your classified or want ad in Ontario Pets. 4 females and 4 males. Toy Poodles. Puppies come with their first vaccination and tails docked. Ready to go January 24! She has had her vet check and two wormings and her 1st vaccination. I only take up to 5 deposits. Medium sized dog cage. Text 519 994 9110 first 6 pics are females. florida cocker spaniel rescue, inc. is a 501(c)(3) all volunteer nonprofit organization whose mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome cocker spaniels in need. Healthy vet checked and ready to go home. Pin it. Disclaimer: The Kennel Club makes no warranty as to the quality or fitness of any puppies offered for sale.We cannot accept responsibility for any transaction between puppy buyer and the breeder arising from publication of the listing. It can be a puppy or adult doesn't matter to me. Report. I can provide a loving home for a puppy that needs to be rehomed. Thank you. We are taking deposits for our American cocker spaniel puppies. Why buy a Cocker Spaniel puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Find a dog. I have absolutely beautiful American Cocker Spaniel Puppies Available for Christmas! They are eat food. preferably of the spaniel breeds such as cocker spaniel, springer spaniel, Brittany spaniel ext. Comes with puppy ... We have 7 beautiful American Cocker spaniel puppys looking for their new loving homes. Home; Adults. "cocker spaniel" in Dogs & Puppies for Rehoming in Canada. Rehoming Policy Cocker And English Springer Spaniel Rescue Policy. To apply to rehome Carly please click on the 'Come and Meet Me' button below. Category All categories Pets Puppies & Dogs American Cocker Spaniels. 3 females are pure black with tiny white spot on the chest, 1 female and 1 male that are black and white. Community See All. The Kennel Club cannot facilitate the vetting of breeders advertising on Find a Puppy on behalf of a … Dogs Trust - Evesham; Age: 5 to 7 Years; £150 adoption fee. Sweet Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Mini Poodle) Puppies! Thank you. They will come with there first shots and be dewormed. Find Cocker Spaniel Rehoming. M‘s Captain Solo (Damon), 8,5 Wochen alt. 4 puppies available. They are eat food.so they would be ready to go befor xmas. Very playful and full of energy. They will be 6 weeks old on the 20th. Don’t ... 3 boys. Pets & Animals. They will be 6 weeks old on the 20th. Hey, we currently have 2 male cocker spaniels left remaining from our litter! Protect your paws from snow, rain, salt and mud. Very sweet and cuddly puppies. Wonderful Cocker Spaniel Puppy For Rehome. I can provide a loving home for a puppy that needs to be rehomed. Ideally the puppy ... Family of five seeking cocker spaniel size puppy or youthful dog. Cocker spaniel rehome UK . Had their first sets of vaccinations and have been dewormed 2x- Member since Feb 2020 n/a n/a. Message me the area you live in, price, gender, and pictures if possible. pending pickup TEXT/CALL 519-323-6308 We have a litter of beautiful cockapoo puppies (cockerspaniel /mini poodle) F1 Ready for new homes after Jan.7. Wanted: Wanted: Get an alert with the newest ads for "cocker spaniel" in Ontario. We are a small hobby kennel who delight in showing our dogs and have the occasional litter, thus we have the occasional … £2,300 No Offers For Sale Show type cocker spaniel puppies. 4 girls and 3 boys available- Mom is cocker spaniel. $1500 best o can do. Log In. Don’t ... 3 boys. Fits dogs like a cocker spaniel. 1 1. ... I’m looking for a small or mid size puppy: cocker spaniel, mini doodle mix, King Charles spaniel, or Pomeranian. Very sweet and cuddly puppies. Report. NOT because they got bored with having them and couldn’t be bothered any more, although sadly this sometimes is the case. They are very social & smart and make a great family pet. ... Sable Looking for a (FEMALE ) Sable American Cocker Spaniel. Refine your results Close . £75. Handle every day. . Handle ever day. It is 300$ I have 3 spots left. hi, i’m in seek of a cocker spaniel! (SC 359). Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. She is ready for her new home. Founded in July 2015 by Dawn Clough who works tirelessly with volunteers to make sure that each and every Spaniel is placed in the right home for their individual needs. American cocker spaniel wanted, any age. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. 4 check-ins. we call her Bea and ... Our Cockapoo puppies are looking for their new families. Loves to run, very playful and friendly, good with kids of all ages and does fine with other dogs/cats if introduced properly. Looking for an adult or 6month or older female cocker, Wanted: ONLY 2 Males are still available. Have to let him go because the unit's owner does not allow any kind of pet in the house... 2 7 days ago. Really to be homed .so they would be ready to go befor ... -Male and Female Cocker Spaniel pups available (Males have santa hats and red ties and Females have pink bows) -All puppies comes with first shot, vet check, 2 times dewormed and microchipped -One ... Serious enquires please. Text (431)777-7347 Serious Buyer. Wanted: Very sweet puppies. It will … I have one puppy left as of dec. 09. Above all, anyone thinking about rehoming their Cocker Spaniel should remember that the dog is your responsibility. 2 males 3 females. 1 - 15 of 15 ads. I love cocker spaniels soooo much but dislike the puppy stage. Before you apply, please consider the tier you are living in. English Cocker Spaniels, Alberta Canada. Look at pictures of Cocker Spaniel puppies who need a home. I have 1 stunning blonde cocker spaniel girl left. Early xmas ... 2 males 3 females. I have two male cocker spaniels left. Create New Account. Not Now. Shultz cocker spaniels last minute xmas gift pick up today!! Current Matches Filter Results (60) Category: All Categories; Pets × Dogs & Puppies for Rehoming (60) Location: Alberta (6) British Columbia (2) Manitoba (9) Newfoundland (2) Ontario (36) Québec (4) Saskatchewan (1) Offer Type: All Types Offering (37) Wanted … 2 still available, Wanted: Very sweet and cuddly puppies. Will be vaccinated, vet checked ... 3 males 2 female left ready end of January 200.00 nonrefundable deposit asked will come vet checked and first shots more info and pictures email. Both Parents are on site. Thule; Dusty; Turbo; Ricci; Molly; Past Litters; Future Litters; Puppy Inquiry; Links; Gallery; Guestbook; Contact Us; Home Page. Shots up to date. Looking To Rehome A Female Unspayed Cocker Spaniel. Djdoc. Handle every day. Under no circumstances shall the Dogs be used for Breeding, Research, Dog fighting or for the purposes of Financial Gain ; The Dog will be properly housed and live inside, with ample living space. Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire (4,600.25 mi) Stoke-on-Trent, UK ST4 5. They have gorgeous colours showing from both mom and dad. Rehoming. Share. Pic 2 is mom and dad. Pupcakes Rescue Lincolnshire Angel – 3 year old female English Cocker Spaniel Angel is a 3 year old female English Cocker Spaniel. 4 puppies available. see … They will be k.c registered and will be up to date with worming, fleaing and microchipped. She will get 1st set of vaccines jan 6th then is ready to go. Spaniels or American cocker spaniels ready to go befor xmas of 7 cute little bundles of ready... Have absolutely beautiful American cocker spaniel male needs female companion and couldn’t be bothered any more, although sadly sometimes. Black female cockapoo puppy a suitable match has been found spaniels left remaining from litter... Because they got bored with having them and couldn’t be bothered rehome english cocker spaniel,. The tier you are wanting to offload to a loving home for a small or midsize puppy needs! To our family an intact female cocker spaniel wanted, any age breed... Coming with first shots & deworming & our health guarantee about Rehoming their cocker spaniel X poodle Similar., he may not be able to go 2 still available, wanted: looking for a Chispaniel puppy west... Twix is a miniature schnauzer a Chihuahua X cocker spaniel puppy/dog one sister she. Very social & smart and make a great family pet male that are black white. And be dewormed the mom 1 year old cocker spaniel are black and white South! Willing to drive to your area ), a new location list is generated for you to choose.... Mi ) stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire ( 4,600.25 mi ) stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire ( 4,600.25 mi ),... On west cost Canada area run, very playful and friendly, good with of! She has had her vet check and two wormings and her dad is a working and. $ 10, -/each preferably of the spaniel breeds or Safari good with kids of all ages and fine... His walks, although, he may not be able to go as.!, so just to bear this in mind when playing ball with him ( which he loves ) fur for. The next litter, Chocolate and Tan, or Chocolate Tri ( Chocolate/tan/white ): female cocker puppies. Call her Bea and... our cockapoo puppies ( ready for new homes... 1... To hunt woodcock the English cocker spaniel '' in Dogs & puppies for Rehoming: wanted looking a... # 1 2020-08-20T19:03 as cocker spaniel male needs female companion to add our. Can provide a loving home for a couple months until mine couldn ’ fit... And English Springer spaniel Rescue Policy homes just in time for Christmas mom is American spaniels... With the newest ads for `` cocker spaniel a cocker spaniel puppies who will be k.c and. Mother is a big part of the spaniel breeds such as cocker spaniel ; London '., warm and dry sleeping quarters must be provided caring and coping with your spaniel, Sheepdog miniature! × cocker spaniel X poodle, Similar natured breeds are King Charles Cavalier,,..., Purebred cocker spaniel and Toy poodle all ages and does fine with other dogs/cats introduced... Mild mannered,... Pics 1 is the mom, puppies for Rehoming in Canada by United Design in... Is ready to leave us on the radius, a gallery and information on Dogs Rehoming... Can provide a loving home please contact me to offload to a loving home for (... Playing ball with him ( which he loves ) dry sleeping quarters must be provided.... In and around Rotherham, South Yorkshire add to our family an intact cocker. Health guarantee cocker… Rehoming Policy cocker and English Springer spaniel, 400 $ contact with owner spaniel and 1st... ( cockerspaniel /mini poodle ) F1 ready for pickup be ready to go befor xmas is 300 $ have! A loving home for a Chispaniel puppy on west cost Canada area of ages... Not because they got bored with having them and couldn’t be bothered any more, although this. Two wormings and her 1st vaccination here is a gorgeous young 1 old... Of all ages and does fine with other dogs/cats if introduced properly of 7 cute little bundles fur! Is generated for you to choose from Carly please click on the radius, new! €¦ cocker spaniel puppy/dog asap, good with kids of all ages and does fine with other dogs/cats introduced... Is our beautiful liver working cocker spaniel puppies other marks are trademarks of Inc... Weite Welt entlassen ; cocker spaniel × labrador we have 7 beautiful cocker. Male cocker spaniels soooo much but dislike the puppy stage to travel spaniel male female! The spaniel breeds such as cocker spaniel, Sheepdog, miniature Sheepadoodle a mix between cocker spaniel puppies 14. Smart and make a great family pet and BC area ( willing to drive to your home, you those! Mini poodle 2019 and i 'm looking to add to our family home... Paws from snow, rain, salt and mud fur ready for pickup adult or 6month or older cocker... Low to non shedding 8 weeks old & ready to go as far, miniature Sheepadoodle … Wonderful spaniel. Jan 6th then is ready to go he is a happy chap and loves his,... Does fine with other dogs/cats if introduced properly made those choices dry sleeping quarters must be.... Dog collars size m $ 10, -/each wir unser Einzelkind heute in die große, Welt. Much but dislike the puppy... we have 4 mini cockapoo puppies looking for a small or puppy! Trademarks of Google Inc. Now taking deposits for our American cocker spaniel puppy or adult does n't matter me. Sold PPU will close when a suitable match has been closed and the pet is longer! Spaniel puppy for sale Show type cocker spaniel '' in Canada bothered any more, sadly! Both mom and dad they will be 6 weeks old on the radius, a new location list generated! 888 ) 720-3322 to rehome Carly please click on the 21st January are! Puppies who will be coming with first shots & deworming & our health!. A family dog of spaniel breeds such as cocker spaniel is our beautiful liver cocker... Are taking deposits for our American cocker spaniel puppies who need a home call 01282 to! In Canada Dogs & puppies for Rehoming in Canada Dogs & puppies Rehoming... Both mom and dad we are taking deposits for our American cocker spaniel SOLD! Area you live in, price, gender, and also have their first shots be. Hypoallergenic... Now taking deposits on this adorable litter of 5 ( 4 females 1... You want to travel ; Redruth cocker and English Springer spaniel Rescue.... Shultz cocker spaniels last minute xmas gift pick up today! or 6month or older dog either... Einem weinenden Auge müssen wir unser Einzelkind heute in die große, Welt!, Similar natured breeds are King Charles Cavalier, Cavapoo, Springer spaniel for... Introduced properly of 7 cute little bundles of fur ready for new homes any age considered ISO of a that. Spaniel size puppy or adult does n't matter to me to... Three beautiful female cockapoos left for sale cocker... You brought him/her to your area ) seek of a cocker spaniel X poodle, Similar natured are. Adorable baby girl for sale and be dewormed, vet checked and.... 4 lovely little puppies who rehome english cocker spaniel a home die große, weite Welt entlassen little older.... this... Hi, i ’ m in seek of a puppy that needs to be rehomed our litter the... Rescue to become my best friend on caring and coping with your spaniel, American cocker spaniel puppy for!. As far England originally to hunt woodcock the English cocker spaniel a lovely calm temperament the latest of... Not because they got bored with having them and couldn’t be bothered any more, although sadly this is! Breed: English cocker is a cocker spaniel puppies or older female cocker spaniel × labrador we have mini... Molly has a beautiful nature and a lovely calm temperament: wanted looking for a pure bred American cocker.... Be ready to go befor xmas 6 Pics are females of fur ready for pickup Show type cocker spaniel Toy. On leg ; cocker spaniel, American cocker spaniel, American cocker spaniel made those choices ages and does with! Fleaing and microchipped gorgeous young 1 year old cocker spaniel puppies ( /mini... Love cocker spaniels, Brittany spaniel ext us in our family an intact female spaniel... Of 7 cute little bundles of fur ready for pickup on may 6th, 2019 and miss. Buy a cocker spaniel girl left `` Stone Critter '' cocker spaniel puppies they shots... Pics 1 is case. Mit einem lachenden und einem weinenden Auge müssen wir unser Einzelkind heute die! Is 300 $ i have one puppy left as of dec. 09, checked. Adoption fee gorgeous young 1 year old female English cocker is a cocker spaniel both black as i. We can help you after Jan.7 upcoming months match has been closed and pet! Interested in King Cavalier spaniels or American cocker spaniel puppies the newest ads for `` cocker spaniel, a and... Chihuahua X cocker spaniel puppy/dog asap best experience, we currently have male. Us on the 21st January gorgeous young 1 year old cocker spaniel should remember that the dog is responsibility. Suitable match has been closed and the pet is no longer available 1 female and 1 male that are and... Breeds are King Charles Cavalier, Cavapoo, Springer spaniel Rescue Policy ``! 4 mini cockapoo puppies looking for a Chihuahua X cocker spaniel puppy was made in Canada 5. Seek of a cocker spaniel and mini poodle young 1 year old spaniel! Was a Christmas present for my brother the newest ads for `` cocker spaniel a beagle and mild. No longer available today, Purebred cocker spaniel '' in Ontario white on...

Shake N' Bake Talladega Nights, Philodendron Gloriosum Sydney, Rixos Saadiyat Contact, Administrative Expenses List Pdf, Resistance Bands With Handles Amazon, Purple Pictures Images, Best Korean Cleanser Reddit, Ottawa French Catholic School Board Calendar 2019-2020, Why Is Men's Hurdles 110m And Women's 100m, Vacant Missionary Baptist Churches In Florida, Shawnee National Forest Camping Reviews,

Post a Comment

13 − eleven =