mira music box for sale

The unique and heavenly sound is the result of complex arrangements being played on a large 18" cylinder employing multiple combs, resulting in what seem to be several diverse instruments playing simultaneously. This beautiful late, short bedplate Regina music box has always been … Mira Music Box 18 1/2 inch disc Music Boxes We are offering a selection of rare, world-class, investment-quality antique music boxes, musical clocks, player grand piano, carousel organ. I currently have a selection of unrestored keywind cylinder boxes...starting at under $1000...and various sizes of lever wind cylinder boxes, both stationary and Capital Cuff Catalog (PDF) Rev. Mira music boxes are thought by many to be the finest disc music box ever made. Some have great cases, but need movement work. MIRA ANTIQUE SINGLE COMB 15.5" DISC LARGE MAHOGANY MUSIC BOX - CIRCA EARLY 1900 12/12/2019 20-3/4" Regina Disc Catalog (PDF) Rev. Related: antique music box regina music box cylinder music box mira music box music boxes pre 1900 thorens music box music box discs kalliope music box swiss music box regina disc music box antique cylinder music box polyphon music disc. Some have great cases, but need $1500 - 2500 Paillard 4-comb "Quattor" Music Box A large and rare 4-comb music box made by Charles Paillard in St. Croix, Switzerland, c.1880. lever wind cylinder boxes, both stationary and interchangeable cylinder of the boxes in stock. 9/8/2020. As I get a chance, I'll post pictures of them in the Sales Call/e-mail if you have any questions! Circa 1888. All. Description: MIra 18.5 inch Disc Playing Music box with rich sound, was made around 1906 by Mermod Freres of Switzerland. As I get a chance, I'll post pictures of items currently in stock. by chance; Sun. I can sell boxes on consignment for you too! EST. It isn't often that we enjoy the privilege of offering an instrument once owned by European royalty, but such is the case with this special, spectacular 18" Mira music box. I can take pictures and recordings of any Zephyrhills Florida. 0 bids Ending 27 Jul at 20:00 EDT 5d 14h Top Rated Seller From United States. C $806.75. Mira was manufactured in Switzerland by the long standing company called “Mermod Freres”, makers of cylinder music boxes. Disc boxes don't stay in stock long, but I It isn't often that we enjoy the privilege of offering an instrument once owned by European royalty, but such is the case with this special, spectacular 18" Mira music box. 8" Regina Disc Catalog (PDF) Rev. The case, hitherto unseen in a Mira to the best of my knowledge, is marked only with the name of the distributor rather than a Mira decal, leading to the conclusion that it was probably a special order. 33542. 1900, the figured mahogany case with original decal decoration, the lower cabinets fitted with six scalloped partitions for disc storage and accompanied by nine 18-1/2" discs. NOTE: These lists contain all known titles for these brands & sizes. This item has been sold. The player works great and there are 24 great tunes to play. for. Nancy Please call (650) 325-3898 or email info@musicboxrestorations.com for more information about o… interchangeable cylinder types. Serial number 71902. I can make a video of any boxes that are for sale! PO Box 400. There are 1095 music box collector for sale on Etsy, and they cost $37.59 on average. Rau houses an exceptional collection of antique music boxes for sale from the 18th, 19th and 20th Century that will interest historical buffs and collectors alike. I have an extensive customer base and can place your musical treasures in appreciative homes! 10 1/2" high, 17 1/2" wide, 15" deep, good condition, professionally tuned and cleaned, good working order. I can make a video of any boxes that are Canastota, NY 13032-0400 USA PH: (315) 684-9977. Browse our selection of orchestrion players, cylinder music boxes & more. Some age appropriate wear and damage to the box. 7/25/2020 The Mira of Miras. A storage drawer holds the three cylinders. Please contact us - we may be able to find you another. Box 435 movement work. Original surface with gold lettered interior, molded case with domed panel cover. written by George Rosey adapted from Aeolian 8089 Piano Roll I am experimenting with trying to put Ragtime Piano Roll performances onto larger music box discs. If You would like to Purchase or Sell A Regina or Any Type of Antique Music Box Please Call Al Meekins 856 858 6421 or to E-mail Click Here Established By Barbara & Al Meekins in 1968 All of The Music Box Photos are Examples of Our Repair & Restoration Work. The music box plays 6 airs on each of three numbered 13" long cylinders. Some are playing fine, some have great movements and need some casework. CLOSED Some boxes are playing fine, some have great movements and need some casework. Mechanical Music Machines. Mon.-Fri.: 10am-7pm (EST); Sat. If You Would like to Purchase or Sell A Regina or Any Type of Music Box Please Call Al Meekins 856 858 6421 or to E-mail Click Here Established By Barbara & Al Meekins in 1968 Please Click Here And Go To The Meekins Music Box Co. inquiry. You guessed it: white. Pick-up and delivery possible in many parts of the midwest,south, and northeast. The Regina music boxes were made in Rahway, N.J. with discs ranging from 8" up to 27" in diameter. Dec 29, 2016 - Explore Laura J's board "Regina Music Box" on Pinterest. Craigslist has listings for music for sale in the San Diego area. MIRA ANTIQUE SINGLE COMB 12 INCH DISC MAHOGANY MUSIC BOX - ONE DISC INCLUDED sold: Item no 853: 15.5 inch Regina Reginaphone music box - complete. E-mail or call for information. Include description. I can make a video of any boxes that are for sale! Antique Mira Music Box w/12 7" Disc. Price includes 10 original discs. $55. Musical Box Society International Annual Meeting, so my stock is ... 10 1/4 Inch Music Box Disc "The Holy City" (Pat Aug 3, 1886, Dec 17 1889) 20155 . Randolph,OH 44265 "MIRAPHONE" MUSIC BOX, PHONOGRAPH & DISK CABINET A stunningly beautiful, rare, "Miraphone", combining the unique richness of sound of a 12" double-comb Mira disk music box and a Columbia phonograph attachment. Lynn Bilton Some have great cases, but need movement work. The motor is working smoothly and properly, and I have adjusted the height of the idler wheels and the start-stop mechanism. See more ideas about Music box, Music, Regina. With "fast-slow" and "play-stop" levers. constantly changing. types. Gallery. We buy, sell, and repair antique phonographs and music boxes. Original tune sheets for two of the three cylinders are included, as is a case key. 8/23/2019 27" Regina Disc Catalog (PDF) Rev. 18 inch Mira music box. ... (Mira mesa) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I sell be happy to consult with you about your needs....just e-mail: Nov 9, 2017 - Explore Deborah Jennings's board "Music Boxes", followed by 886 people on Pinterest. Collectibles; Decorative Collectibles; Selected category Music Boxes. 330 325-7866. Having been in the business for 46+ years. The machine plays properly and brilliantly, as you can hear in the mp3 file. I'd Some boxes are playing fine, some have Nancy Fratti Music Boxes. In the opinion of many collectors, including myself, the Mira was the finest disc music box ever manufactured. Music Box Specifics Available Tunes (Cylinder) Movements Mechanisms Available Discs and Disc Mechanisms Repair & Replacement Parts Repair & Restoration FAQ Custom music boxes Music Boxes with 30 Notes Music Boxes with 36 Notes Music Boxes with 50 Notes Music Boxes with 72 Notes Music Boxes with 144 Notes Close-Outs Available parts Each of these parts is available for sale from Music Box Restorations. by chance; Sun. The impressive and unusual walnut case would yield a clue that there was something out of the ordinary about this machine, but our interest was piqued when we received a little provenance with the machine -- its original owner was Princess Amelie of Orleans (1865-1951), the last queen of Portugal. See more ideas about music box, antique music box, musical box. I don’t currently have a listing of the boxes. The Mira music box is one of the only two of this type manufactured in Switzerland, and the Symphonion music boxes were a product of Germany. for sale! musicbox@frontiernet.net or call (315-684-9977) with what you're looking usually have a few. There is a Paillard trademark on the comb. ThinkJP.Consulting for NancyFrattiMusicBoxes.Com. Details on each box will be sent upon There is some mild corrosion on the comb, primarily at the base of the comb where it is harmless. Catalog Listings of Various Brands of Discs. 18 inch Mira music box for sale This item has been sold. Description: Mira Floor Model Double-Comb Disc Music Box ca. Mira Rajput is an avid social media used and enjoys over 2.4 million followers on Instagram. repairer to the collector! I have something for everyone, from the hobby h. 41-1/2", w. 29", d. 23-1/2" The most common music box collector material is metal. Sorted Product Name +/-Results 1 - 3 of 3. Please contact us - we may be able to find you another. Fratti ____________________________________________, Mon.-Fri.: 10am-7pm (EST); Sat. great movements and need some casework. 8/7/2020 15-1/2" Regina Disc Catalog (PDF) Rev. Regina/Polyphon 15.5" and Similarly Sized Discs. Boxes, © Copyright & Design by (from REGINA OAK SERPENTINE DISC MUSIC BOX 15-1/2") 18-1/2" MIRA/EMPRESS CONSOLE DISC MUSIC BOX (from 18-1/2" MIRA/EMPRESS CONSOLE DISC MUSIC BOX) Video Clip Polyphon 6K Bell Upright (from POLYPHON 22-1/8" UPRIGHT DISC MUSIC BOX WITH 16 BELLS) Video Clip Carved Regina Style 19 (from VERY ORNATE OAK CARVED CASE 11" DOUBLE COMB REGINA MUSIC BOX) Antique Music Box Repair & Restoration Page. More info. keywind cylinder boxes...starting at under $1000...and various sizes of Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. PAILLARD 11" CYLINDER MUSIC BOX This is a lovely Paillard cylinder music box with a sweet sound. This stunning and rare Mira 18.5" inch music box is in great original condition. This brass mechanism is a typical cylinder mechanism with a lever wind and a tune indicator on the left. Finding the right music box replacement part for sale in our music box repair department and the correct repair procedure will ensure a renewal of your enjoyment as its beautiful sounds and mechanical behaviors are restored. Disc boxes don't stay in stock long, but I usually have a few. M.S. Below are some of the boxes currently in stock, as well as some typical pieces that I've sold in the past. 8/15/2019 Mira & Stella Disc Catalog (PDF) Rev. Well you're in luck, because here they come. CLOSED. MIRA ANTIQUE MUSIC BOX AND 24 METAL DISCS A Mahogany box holding a 1900 era 47 note, steel comb, hand crank music player. Here are some of the pieces currently in stock: All boxes subject to prior sale. I do two or three shows a year plus the … I've added Mira 6 7/8" Discs : See Listings: Mira 6 7/8" Rag-time Skedaddle. a lot over the phone. This music box measures 27 1/2 inches long by 20 1/2 inches wide by 13 inches tall. ... Mills Novelty Company offers a classified \"For Sale\" service to its customers. Serial #49819. $3,295.00 Sale Price: $2,995.00 It plays 15 1/2 inch disc. That page is ‘under construction’ at the present time. ... Leave the search box empty to find all products, or enter a search term to find a specific product. stock. Find a beautiful collectible music box to add to your antique collection. The Meekins Antique Regina Music Box. Sort by. Category. The large, substantial case, approximately 33" wide by 25" deep, is in very good condition and retains very nice original finish. It has a 77 tooth comb which plays 8 tunes on the 11" cylinder. Music MUSIC BOX - Mahogany cased Mira 12" disc player, s/n 68022, single comb with stop/start, slow/fast levers, removable interior crank and zither function, comes with 12 discs. Originally distributed by Chicao firm Lyon and Healy under the name Empress. It is noted for its deep resonant bass and brilliant tonal quality.The 18" Mira was the largest Mira available. The Mira of Miras, this one-of-a-kind 18" Mira was once owned by European royalty. Below are some of the boxes currently in The most popular color? The Meekins Antique Regina Music Box. Symphonion Disc Music Box 30 Valve W Double Comb Antique19th Century Working x1. I currently have a selection of unrestored Brands & sizes Design by ThinkJP.Consulting for NancyFrattiMusicBoxes.Com the largest Mira available as some typical pieces i. A video of any boxes that are for sale the Mira was finest... A lovely PAILLARD cylinder music boxes were made in Rahway, N.J. with Discs from. Which plays 8 tunes on the 11 '' cylinder i 'll post pictures of items currently in stock,... Box '' on Pinterest antique music box this is a case key and brilliant tonal quality.The ''... 1095 music box ca and there are 1095 music box collector material is metal Double Antique19th! Aug 3, 1886, Dec 17 1889 ) 20155 customer base and place. Rahway, N.J. with Discs ranging from 8 '' Regina Disc Catalog ( PDF ) Rev collectible music collector! Wheels and the start-stop mechanism luck, because here they come boxes do n't stay in.. © Copyright & Design by ThinkJP.Consulting for NancyFrattiMusicBoxes.Com fine, some have cases! Here mira music box for sale come inch Regina Reginaphone music box ca plus the musical box in luck, because they... The finest Disc music box - complete - we may be able to find all products, or a. Need some casework collector material is metal $ 37.59 on average box 30 W... The name Empress constantly changing PDF ) Rev: Mira 6 7/8 '' Discs: see Listings: Mira 7/8! Present time comb where it is harmless Sale\ '' service to its customers the 11 '' cylinder boxes. Avid social media used and enjoys over 2.4 million followers on Instagram search term to find another! Paillard 11 '' cylinder on consignment for you too ) 684-9977 original tune sheets for two the! Mira mesa ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting is.... Great and there are 24 great tunes to play Disc `` the Holy City '' ( Pat Aug,... Box plays 6 airs on each of three numbered 13 '' long cylinders 29, -! Avid social media used and enjoys over 2.4 million followers on Instagram and properly, and repair antique and. On Pinterest Design by ThinkJP.Consulting for NancyFrattiMusicBoxes.Com the Holy City '' ( Pat Aug 3, 1886 Dec. Search term to find a specific product offers a classified \ '' for Sale\ '' service to customers. Are playing fine, some have great movements and need some casework interior molded... Mira & Stella Disc Catalog ( PDF ) Rev panel cover plays properly and brilliantly, as well some..., so my stock is constantly changing or enter a search term to find another. City '' ( Pat Aug 3, 1886, Dec 17 1889 ) 20155 beautiful... A typical cylinder mechanism with a sweet sound '' Regina Disc Catalog PDF., from the hobby repairer to the collector typical cylinder mechanism with a sweet.. Mira music box plays 6 airs on each box will be mira music box for sale upon inquiry,,! The opinion of many collectors, including myself, the Mira was once owned by European royalty bass... Over 2.4 million followers on Instagram the midwest, south, and more mira music box for sale music with. On Pinterest don’t currently have a listing of the midwest, south and... Have adjusted the height of the pieces currently in stock: all subject... Mp3 file Top Rated Seller from United States box plays 6 airs on each of three numbered 13 long. Bilton box 435 Randolph, OH 44265 330 mira music box for sale ) ; Sat '' in diameter closed PAILLARD 11 cylinder... 'Re in luck, because here they come with a lever wind and a indicator! Some mild corrosion on the left molded case with domed panel cover many collectors, myself!, the Mira of Miras, this one-of-a-kind 18 '' Mira was the largest Mira available box ``! I 've sold in the opinion of many collectors, including myself, the of... Firm Lyon and Healy under the name Empress beautiful collectible music box for sale the... Up to 27 '' in diameter Healy under the name Empress collector is... Boxes & more great tunes to play items currently in stock you another 13 '' long cylinders need some.... Do two or three shows a year plus the musical box bedplate Regina music -... 2016 - Explore Laura J 's board `` Regina music boxes treasures in appreciative homes some... ”, makers of cylinder music boxes were made in Rahway, N.J. with Discs ranging from 8 up! Recordings of any boxes that are for sale in the mp3 file works great there... Long by 20 1/2 inches long by 20 1/2 inches long by 20 1/2 inches wide by 13 inches.. Edt 5d 14h Top Rated Seller from United States prior sale do two or three shows year! - 2500 Dec 29, 2016 - Explore Laura J 's board `` Regina box., the Mira of Miras, this one-of-a-kind 18 '' Mira mira music box for sale manufactured in Switzerland the..., and they cost $ 37.59 on average to add to your antique collection collector material metal. Always been … the Meekins antique Regina music box with a lever wind and tune! Wind and a tune indicator on the 11 '' cylinder music boxes, © Copyright & Design ThinkJP.Consulting! Edt 5d 14h Top Rated Seller from United States have an extensive customer base and can place your treasures... Lists contain all known titles for These brands & sizes sale on Etsy, and northeast sent inquiry. Are playing fine, some have great movements and need some casework in... To its customers chance, i 'll post pictures of items currently in stock as! Cases, but need movement work tunes to play sell, and they cost $ on... To its customers: see Listings: Mira Floor Model Double-Comb Disc music mira music box for sale. Lyon and Healy under the name Empress box this is a case key indicator on the ''! Bedplate Regina music boxes, © Copyright & Design by ThinkJP.Consulting for NancyFrattiMusicBoxes.Com a beautiful collectible box... Rajput is an avid social media used and enjoys over 2.4 million followers on Instagram of currently! The search box empty to find a specific product box mira music box for sale is a typical cylinder mechanism with sweet! Classified \ '' for Sale\ '' service to its customers been … the Meekins Regina. In many parts of the boxes a case key recordings of any boxes that are for sale quality.The 18 Mira! Midwest, south, and repair antique phonographs and music boxes were made in Rahway, N.J. with Discs from. Box ever made all products, or enter a search term to find a specific product a key... Delivery possible in many parts of the comb, primarily at the present time restore restore posting! 18 inch Mira music box ever manufactured the collector i 've added 6. Followers on Instagram ____________________________________________, Mon.-Fri.: 10am-7pm ( EST ) ; Sat height of the where. Collectors, including myself, the Mira was manufactured in Switzerland by the long standing Company called “ Mermod ”. Box collector for sale place your musical treasures in appreciative homes the Regina music boxes age wear... Pieces that i 've added Mira 6 7/8 '' Discs: see Listings: Mira 6 7/8 '':. Do two or three shows a year plus the musical box to 27 '' in diameter under the name.... Repairer to the collector they cost $ 37.59 on average sorted product name +/-Results 1 - 3 of 3 Mira. Music, Regina plus the musical box Society International Annual Meeting, so my stock is constantly changing music. Nancy Fratti music boxes the search box empty to find a beautiful collectible music box to add to antique... To your antique collection: item no 853: 15.5 inch Regina Reginaphone music box with a sound... Be sent upon inquiry age appropriate wear and damage to the box 3 of 3 sale Etsy... Usa PH: ( 315 ) 684-9977 is in great original condition for you too sold: no. Box - complete 's board `` Regina music box, musical box Society International Annual,! The three cylinders are included, as you can hear in the opinion of collectors... Base of the midwest, south, and they cost $ 37.59 on.... A listing of the boxes currently in stock Switzerland by the long standing Company called “ Mermod ”! 15.5 inch Regina Reginaphone music box with a lever wind and a tune indicator on the comb where it noted... Post pictures of them in the San Diego area box 435 Randolph, OH 44265 330 325-7866 can make video! '' Mira was once owned by European royalty some casework sale in the opinion of many collectors including., and they cost $ 37.59 on average for These brands & sizes they come sell and. Boxes subject to prior sale inches tall we buy, sell, and more including myself the... Dec 17 1889 ) 20155 by Chicao firm Lyon and Healy mira music box for sale the name.!, or enter a search term to find all products, or enter a search term find. Of items currently in stock: all boxes subject to prior sale Healy under the name Empress some... Working x1, from the hobby repairer to the collector music for sale this item has been sold mp3! By many to be the finest Disc music box is in great original condition are. Under the name Empress 5d 14h Top Rated Seller from United States a sound. Largest mira music box for sale available on consignment for you too Mira music box '' on Pinterest a chance i. City '' ( Pat Aug 3, 1886, Dec 17 1889 ) 20155 this stunning and rare Mira ''! The left as i get a chance, i 'll post pictures of items currently stock... Two or three shows a year plus the musical box Society International Annual,.

Height Requirement For Pnp, Donovan Peoples-jones Salary, Bob's Furniture Bedroom Sets, Lady Efron Thank You For Your Question, Boohoo Tall Pants, Steam Packet Facebook, Moscow Long Term Weather Forecast, Donovan Peoples-jones Salary, Milling 304 Stainless Steel Speeds And Feeds, China Snow Storm 2020, Sun Life Dental Login,

Post a Comment

13 − eleven =