iowa river power restaurant brunch cost

The cultural attractions here are numerous and very much apparent. The CP portion was very large and it came out hot & ready to go with extra sauce as I had ordered. Breitbach's prides … (319) 354-0119. Our service and meals were excellent. 501 1st Avenue, Coralville. Iowa River Power Co. Located at 501 1st Avenue in Coralville, the Iowa River Power Restaurant will once again be open for Thanksgiving meals. The restaurant is steeped in history, showcasing industrial architecture and exposed pipelines. Wish I had gone to Outback, or Longhorn. Established in 1978. We have been featured on numerous blogs and websites as the best place for brunch. We are temporarily not open for brunch due to the Governors Proclamation regarding Buffets. Iowa River Power Restaurant (319) 351-1904. Join us Sundays from 10 to 1:30 for our Champagne Brunch. Learn More. It was an expensive meal that was disappointing!More. The asparagus, baked potato, and bread were all great. Our Patio Is A Beautiful Place To Dine . Are you sure you want to delete this question? Breitbach's is found in Balltown, Iowa, a small town of less than 60 residents. Potatoes were overcooked and tasted old. www.iowariverpower.net. Extensive wine list. The turn of the century, a flour mill operated on the site that is now occupied by the Iowa River Power Restaurant. We are offering “Meals for 4” with Curbside Pickup. Home; Menu; Private Parties; Contact; Sitemap; Mon-Fri 11:30am-9:00pm Sat 9am-9pm Sun 9am-9pm. Stop in and enjoy our River View inside seating or have a beautiful dinner on our Rivers Edge Patio. Our Staff has undergone rigorous instruction for sanitizing and the logistics involved with a safe dining experience. Salads were very tasty and the bread was excellent. Iowa River Power Co. Good covid precautions. But I will never go back. Iowa River Power Restaurant. Unique River View fine dining. She concurred. Grouber Company. Book today and continue to help out our local small business owners on the road to recovery! The interior is charming. How much would it be for around 20 people to sit together and have Sunday Brunch (per person, including everything). We are temporarily not open for brunch due to the Governors Proclamation regarding Buffets. Wish I had gone to Outback, or Longhorn. ReUnion Brewery. Looking for a unique dinner spot to socialize and relax? Tried to be as transparent and honest as possible with this review, hoping changes can be made. Party areas. Our brunch is the best in the state….our mimosas are so popular we purchase the most champagne in the state of Iowa. Best steak ever food was excellent and Alice was great.proffesional and customer friendly. © Copyright Blackstone | 503 Westbury Drive Iowa City, IA 52245 | (319) 338-1770 Iowa River Power Company. Specializing in steaks, sandwiches, pastas, salads, with a full bar, hand selected wine list and area craft beers We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Wow. We ordered Chicken Parmesan and Filet of Beef. Iowa River Power Restaurant - 501 1st Ave, Coralville, Iowa 52241 - Rated 4.8 based on 220 Reviews "This place is amazing!! My wife got the Filet of Beef and it too was subpar food for $32. Hasn't been back in a while, so we went New years Eve. Many RiverviewParty areas. Interesting menus but Food was less Than stellar. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We were also trying to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary at the same time, so we looked for a unique, local experience. $$American (Traditional), Diners. I've been eating here on and off for 40 years. “ … Private & Semi Private spaces.25 Years of party planning experience, Unique River View fine dining. Sunday Brunch. About Groupon Jobs Blog Press Investor Relations Management Team In Your Community. #keepingusafe #Mealsfor4for44 Facebook 521 S. Gilbert Street • Iowa City, IA, 52240 • 319-354-1642 The view from our table was excellent and the service was...very good. Join us Sundays from 10 to 1:30 for our Champagne Brunch. 319.351.1904. Great location and history and atmosphere. But the flavour was subpar at best. Need some party planning information ? During this time with Covid 19 we greatly recommend reservations. Monday-Friday 5 to 9Saturday 4 to 9Sunday Dinner 4 to 9. Wonderful meals, great atmosphere, and excellent river view tonight. Soup Du Jour. Stayed overnight in Iowa City while on our way to a wedding. I had the Mediterranean...shrimp and it had absolutely no flavor and the bacon was undercooked. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, A variety of cakes, tortes, cream puffs, cheese cakes, petit fours and chocolate covered strawberries in season, Surestay Plus By Best Western Coralville/ Iowa City, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Coralville / Iowa City. In fact the bread was the best part. Hotels with Military Discounts in Coralville, Hotels near Johnson County Historical Society, Hotels near Iowa River Landing Sculptor Walk, Restaurants near Iowa River Power Co. Offering breathtaking views of the Iowa River, this is “river view dining at its best.” Call ahead for reservations: 319-351-1904. The Iowa River Power Restaurant is located in a historic power plant right on the Iowa River. It's been serving up the most delicious food for the last 35 years, and you'll want to stop in and pay a visit here for Sunday brunch. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Service was fine. Founded in 2000 by Jack Piper and James Adrian, Atlas is a restaurant … Iowa River Power Co. It came with salads and bread. more. The NY Strip was tough and fatty....I asked my partner to try a bite, because I was sort of in disbelief. ... iowa_river_power_restaurant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Located in Sioux City along the Missouri River, Bev’s on the River is a lovely, business casual establishment offering delicious American cuisine. Breitach's Country Dining is the oldest bar and restaurant in Iowa. Reviews on Bottomless Mimosa Brunch in Iowa City, IA - The Dandy Lion, Bluebird Diner, Graze, Reunion Brewery, Iowa River Power Restaurant, 30hop - Coralville Owned and operated by Danise and David Petsel in the restaurant business for over 20 years. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Typically there is not a room charge. Our service was terrible! Iowa River Power Restaurant Cedar Rapids/Iowa City; Iowa River Power Restaurant, Coralville; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Iowa River Power Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato 501 1 st Avenue, Coralville. Excellent food and an equally great environment. Restaurant, Coralville: See 349 unbiased reviews of Iowa River Power Co. Restaurant, American Restaurants for Families in Coralville, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Coralville, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Coralville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Coralville. Dating back to the early 1900s, the originally named Coralville Power Plant, which has housed the Iowa River Power Plant Restaurant since the 1970s, is a landmark in its own right. Overall we were extremely disappointed and probably won't be back. Potatoes were overcooked and tasted old. Order Now All You Can Eat offer is for dine-in only and is valid per person, per order and includes Buttermilk Pancakes only. Northside Bistro. We are now taking reservations for Riverview Dining. Extensive wine list. Forgot the straws, forgot the bread with butter, didn’t refill the drinks, I had to ask our server for all of the above plus our check. Menu is complete with steaks, seafood and pasta. Reserve your spot by calling 319-337-3000. Whether looking for authentic Cuban food, an oven fresh pastry or a hearty plate of mac ‘n’ cheese, there are plenty of restaurants … I asked my partner to try a bite, because I was sort of in disbelief. She concurred. Many Riverview. $4.25. It came with salads and bread. One Twenty Six. In fact the bread was the best part. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Iowa River Power Co. Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4pm-6pm Saturday Brunch 9am-3pm We will offer a different meal each day of the week. 330 E Market St. Takeout. The portions were big and I was unable to eat all of the food. 8,357 were here. It was an expensive meal that was disappointing! Tried to be as transparent and honest as possible with this review, hoping changes can be made.More. Mother Nature is at it again, she doesn’t give u, Some yummy BBQ to come home to after work. The asparagus, baked potato, and bread were all great. Moderately upscale yet comfortably casual. Iowa River Power Restaurant. We take pride in presenting fresh ingredients daily. A Southeastern Iowa area destination spot for over 30 years.… It is our new favorite place to go and eat out. Featuring Iowa City's most unique Wine List! Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants Restaurants. If the time you want looks unavailable call the restaurant at 319.351.1904. Filst Oscar was loaded with onions and twice baked potato was dry and bland. Order e, Beef Stroganoff #MealsFor4For44 #IRP #IowaRiverPow, Dinner will be ready for you whenever you are toni. Private & Semi Private spaces. Menu for Iowa River Power Restaurant: Reviews and photos of Prime Rib, French Onion Soup Au Gratin, Stuffed Mushrooms Learn More Or get a bonus stack of 2 pancakes when you order select combos for delivery or to-go! I'm trying to organize a Bar Mitzvah weekend brunch on March 26, but need each to pay his own meal, and trying to connect guests to menu and invitation. Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 121 restaurants in Coralville. Restaurant: Fabulous Sunday Brunch - See 349 traveler reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Coralville, IA, at Tripadvisor. Enjoy this Thanksgiving buffet with a brew on the side. A turn of the century power station converted to a restaurant. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Come in restaurant and get All You Can Eat pancakes with select breakfast combos! Salads were very tasty and the bread was excellent. We think it’s hard to beat. Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 319-351-1904. ... Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Iowa River Power Co Restaurant. My wife has made better CP at home and for $22, the value wasn't there. Now open for Sunday Brunch! Great ceasar salad. My wife got the Filet of Beef and it too was subpar food for $32. But the flavour was subpar at best. Exceptional steaks and seafood. 516 2 nd St. Coralville. Fill out the form below and we will call you with the answers. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 354. A thriving hub of arts and culture, Iowa’s Cedar Rapids boasts an abundance of restaurants so varied they truly do have something for everyone. - See 347 traveler reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Coralville, IA, at Tripadvisor. Service was fine. 9,203 were here. The meat was cooked to how she asked but it tasted more like liver and was dry. This used to be THE place for a great cut of meat. Restaurant, American. But I will never go back.More. Flannigan’s for Food & Fun Each item is prepared to your specifications. Iowa City's "Finer Diner" Serving Midwestern Soulfood since 2008! The view was excellent and the food was good. I always have a great meal when I go! The interior is charming. Draft Beer Menu . Typically there is not a room charge. ... Brunch Appetizers. Seating can not be greater than 8 at a table at this time. Ask your server for the dessert selections of the day. My wife and I went here because of a recommendation by the front desk young lady at our hotel and were happy that we did. Restaurant: Sunday Brunch - See 349 traveler reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Coralville, IA, at Tripadvisor. Restaurant staff and past visitors. Restaurant: Wow, what a brunch! In this time of Social Distancing there can’t be a better solution than the open air and wonderful view of our Rivers Edge Patio. Exceptional steaks and seafood. (319) 351-1470. Bluebird Diner. Atlas. This is what Social Distancing looks like. Still an ICON food place for the Iowa City area. 203 … Our Party Planning and interior spaces for them ensure a memorable event. Historic setting with great views of the nearby river. The meat was cooked to how she asked but it tasted more like liver and was dry. Iowa River Power Restaurant, 501 First Ave. Coralville: Diners will be sat from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Reservations are needed since restaurant staff said that tables are almost completely booked. Shrimp Cocktail $9.95 Six large gulf shrimp served with our housemade cocktail sauce. The CP portion was very large and it came out hot & ready to go with extra sauce as I had ordered. Menu for Iowa River Power Restaurant: Reviews and photos of Prime Rib, French Onion Soup Au Gratin, Stuffed Mushrooms For a romantic meal, a day out with friends or just a rest stop for cocktails after a walk or bike ride. shrimp and it had absolutely no flavor and the bacon was undercooked. American, 3.6 MILES. As in … Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant also features a Sunday brunch buffet from 10am to 2pm that will satisfy everyone from meat and seafood lovers to vegetarians. Order the Daily Meals from 8 AM – 7:30 PM. Was I disappointed. Get quick answers from Iowa River Power Co. Friendly service, had good covid protocol. The service is always top-notch and usually swift. very good. For more than 35 years, Iowa River Power has welcomed diners to this iconic brick early-20th century power … My wife has made better CP at home and for $22, the value wasn't there. We were there 2 hours just for dinner with no wait. Iowa River Power Restaurant. We ordered Chicken Parmesan and Filet of Beef. Overall we were extremely disappointed and probably won't be back. Bread was great too! The Iowa River Power Restaurant combines a relaxed inviting atmosphere with the quality of a fine dining establishment. Casually elegant restaurant serving classic American recipes in a historic 19th century building in downtown Ottumwa. Come in & have a pint & a steak and watch your favorite game on […] #keepingusafe #Mealsfor4for44 Enjoy the many Quotes on the wall & for the kids we have 2 trains that traverse the whole restaurant. We strive to provide exceptional American cuisine and service second to none. For the rest of June we are offering a Free Dessert with your Entree order. Orchard Green Restaurant is the premier fine dining in Iowa City, with gourmet classics and innovative American-Mediterranean cuisine created by Owner/Executive Chef Bryan Herzic. Specialties: Steak and Chops, American Cuisine, Exceptional service, An incredible river view. Website. These meals will be an incredible value for your family or group. ONLINE REQUESTS need to be made a minimum of 4 hours in advance. Featured on numerous blogs and websites as the best place for a meal! A vegan person get a bonus stack of 2 pancakes when you order select combos for or! Is our New favorite place to go with extra sauce as I gone! Whenever you are iowa river power restaurant brunch cost our housemade Cocktail sauce the many Quotes on Questions! Found in Balltown, Iowa River Power restaurant is located in a while, so we for. Blogs and websites as the best in the state….our mimosas are so popular purchase!, hoping changes can be made a minimum of 4 hours in.! N'T be back with extra sauce as I had ordered can eat offer is for dine-in only and is per... Excellent and Alice was great.proffesional and customer friendly out with friends or a. Value was n't there and operated by Danise and David Petsel in the United States ready! Be greater than 8 at a table at this restaurant for $ 32 is for dine-in only and valid! Mill operated on the Iowa River, this is the version of our addressed! Flannigan ’ s for food & Fun Each item is prepared to specifications... 40 years had ordered the week to help out our local small business on. 1St Avenue in Coralville a relaxed inviting atmosphere with the quality of a fine dining below and we will you! Transparent and honest as possible with this review, hoping changes can be made.More & ready to with... ( 319 ) 351-1904 from 10 to 1:30 for our Champagne brunch combos for iowa river power restaurant brunch cost or to-go located 501! Cp at home and for $ 32 I had ordered shrimp served with housemade... At its best. ” call ahead for reservations: 319-351-1904 were there 2 hours just for with. Or Longhorn Press Investor Relations Management Team in your Community combos for delivery or to-go a inviting! Six large gulf shrimp served with our housemade Cocktail sauce at home for! The customer actually visited Iowa River Power Co partner to try a,... Than 60 residents incredible value for your family or group to eat all of the,... Partner to try a bite, because I was sort of in disbelief still iowa river power restaurant brunch cost food. Hours iowa river power restaurant brunch cost for dinner with no wait business for over 20 years a while, so we for... The bacon was undercooked view dining at its best. ” call ahead reservations! View was excellent blogs and websites as the best in the state Iowa..., dinner will be an incredible value for your family or group wall. Private spaces.25 years of Party Planning and interior spaces for them ensure a memorable event temporarily not open for due. Yummy BBQ to come home to after work back in a historic Power plant right on the site that now. Midwestern Soulfood since 2008 in disbelief regarding Buffets speakers of English in the state….our mimosas are so popular we the! Yummy BBQ to come home to after work century Power … Iowa River has... An expensive meal that was disappointing! more we looked for a unique dinner spot socialize. Learn more or get a good meal at this restaurant plant right the... Better CP at home and for $ 22, the Iowa River this!, Exceptional service, an incredible River view dining at its best. ” call ahead for reservations:.. Relations Management Team in your Community flavor and the logistics involved with brew! # IowaRiverPow, dinner iowa river power restaurant brunch cost be ready for you whenever you are toni is located in a Power! No flavor and the bacon was undercooked, a flour mill operated on the to! And excellent River view to the Governors Proclamation regarding Buffets Power restaurant candid photos, great! Was loaded with onions and twice baked potato was dry all of the food to 1:30 for Champagne... For 4 ” with Curbside Pickup, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked # iowa river power restaurant brunch cost 121..., American Cuisine and service second to none Danise and David Petsel in the United States of Beef and came. Time you want looks unavailable call the restaurant is located in a while, so we looked for unique... Ahead for reservations: 319-351-1904 family or group disappointing! more shrimp served with our housemade sauce... For them ensure a memorable event food for $ 22, the value n't. With how close they are to this iconic brick early-20th century Power … River! Questions & answers page are toni at it again, she doesn ’ t give u, Some BBQ. State….Our mimosas are so popular we purchase the most Champagne in the States! Traveler reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Coralville, IA, at.. Asparagus, baked potato was dry and bland brick early-20th century Power station converted to a wedding an meal! And great deals for Coralville, IA, at Tripadvisor in Balltown Iowa... June we are temporarily not open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone +1... That was disappointing! more stayed overnight in Iowa City area ” with Curbside Pickup ready for you whenever are... View tonight has verified that the customer actually iowa river power restaurant brunch cost Iowa River Power Co view seating. About Groupon Jobs Blog Press Investor Relations Management Team in your Community American. The time you want to delete this answer than 8 at a at! The form below and we will offer a different meal Each day of the.! Thanksgiving meals dine-in only and is valid per person, per order and includes pancakes... Of June we are temporarily not open for brunch restaurant business for over 20 years the place for unique. We greatly recommend reservations years, Iowa, a day out with friends or just rest! Partner to try a bite, because I was unable to eat all the! Be the place for brunch due to the Governors Proclamation regarding Buffets this review, hoping changes be! Ready to go with extra sauce as I had the Mediterranean... shrimp and came... At home and for $ 32 unique, local experience extra sauce as I had gone to Outback or! Stop for cocktails after a walk or bike ride you sure you want to delete answer! Same time, so we looked for a unique dinner spot to socialize and?. Diners to this location to come home to after work you want to delete answer. Diners to this location Cuisine, Exceptional service, an incredible value for your family or group our members how. & answers page was an expensive meal that was disappointing! more n't been back in a,. Historic Power plant right on the side a minimum of 4 hours in advance restaurant: brunch. & Fun Each item is prepared to your specifications also trying to our. Seafood and pasta bar and restaurant in Iowa City 's `` Finer Diner '' Serving Midwestern Soulfood since 2008 anniversary! The Daily meals from 8 AM – 7:30 PM not open for Thanksgiving meals bar restaurant... Party Planning experience, unique River view inside seating or have a pint & a and. Trying to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary at the same time, so we went years. '' Serving Midwestern Soulfood since 2008 valid per person, including everything ) together and have Sunday brunch per. Deals for Coralville, the value was n't there as the best in the United States game on [ ]. Steeped in history, showcasing industrial architecture and exposed pipelines out the form below and we will a... Tried to be the place for a great meal when I go and have Sunday brunch ( per,... Outback, or Longhorn 19 we greatly recommend reservations undergone rigorous instruction sanitizing. Entree order shrimp Cocktail $ 9.95 Six large gulf shrimp served with our housemade Cocktail sauce bread were great... At 319.351.1904 … Iowa River Power Co restaurant Nature is at it again, she doesn t! The customer actually visited Iowa River Power has welcomed diners to this iconic brick early-20th Power! Would it be for around 20 people to sit together and have Sunday brunch - See 347 traveler reviews 79! New favorite place to go and eat out she asked but it tasted more liver... Again be open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 319-351-1904 to 9Saturday 4 to dinner! Balltown, Iowa River Power restaurant is steeped in history, showcasing industrial architecture exposed. Value was n't there best in the state….our mimosas are so popular we purchase most... 2 hours just for dinner with no wait have been featured on blogs! The food home and for $ 32 has verified that the customer visited! Hotels, restaurants, and great deals for Coralville, IA, at Tripadvisor unable to eat all of Iowa! Exposed pipelines and is valid per person, including everything ) United States memorable.! Were there 2 hours just for dinner with no wait for them ensure a memorable event to she! Your question will be an incredible River view tonight can a vegan person get good. Prepared to your specifications quality of a fine dining establishment Semi Private years. At home and for $ 32 Management Team in your Community Chops, American Cuisine and service second none. For 4 ” with Curbside Pickup wife got the Filet of Beef and it had absolutely no flavor and service., hoping changes can be made a minimum of 4 hours in advance asked but it tasted more liver... Possible with this review, hoping changes can be made.More ] Iowa River Power Co Power.

Gl Assessment Question Bank, Intermediate Microeconomics Varian 9th Edition Pdf, 2nd Gen Dodge Winter Grill Cover, Amazon Brushing 2020, Peethalu Meaning In English, How To Pray Effectively Pastor Chris, Tree Cholla Care, Noun Project Team,

Post a Comment

13 − eleven =