hourglass ambient metallic strobe lighting palette swatches

Here’s a photos with Absolute on the apples, Pure right on top of the cheekbones and Lucent over the biggest part of the cheeks where I have put my bronzer. The palette contained two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. The Palette contains three gorgeous new shades: Absolute Strobe, Pure Strobe and Lucent Strobe. contains three new, limited edition highlighters that can be used wet or dry. Shop Hourglass on Beautylish! For a soft, sheer highlight - Sweep the angled side of the Ambient® Strobe Light Sculptor across the powder and apply to the tops of your cheekbones, bridge of nose and cupid's bow. Hourglass is luxury makeup, reinvented. This limited edition palette of Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders provide the brightest highlight to the skin. Champagne Strobe Light is a light-medium gold with strong, warm undertones and a metallic sheen. Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette https://bit.ly/2TkbiBS ... e.l.f. Each shade in this trio has a velvety-smooth formula that seamlessly glides across the face for radiant, shimmering skin. “Pure Strobe Light” is a pale gold perfect for using as an all-over highlighter. The consistency was soft, smooth, and silky to the touch without being too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan. Diffused Light… Each shade contains 0.049oz. Overall, it just gives that luxurious feel. The Ghost packaging is sturdy plastic … Kudos to Hourglass! For a more intense highlight - Dampen the angled side of the Ambient® Strobe Light … Finally, I am very happy with this highlighter. Staying Power – Superb ! Swatches. Each of which has a highly concentrated metallic strobing finish to create a reflective, radiant glow on your complexion. Three, velvety smooth strobing powders that add a vibrant glow. Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in the center with a pan of Ambient Lighting Powder on the left and a pan of Ambient Lighting Blush on the right. Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette is $62 and available now at www.hourglasscosmetics.com and launching soon at sephora.com. Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Swatches You can use the shades alone, mix them or place all three shades in different areas of the face. Some adored it while others thought it looked cheap. Yeah, I got mad love for these Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders! Sculpture Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.24 oz.) Can I just say – the hype is all true! The brand described the formula as “formulated with intensely … One cool thing to note about this particular product is that 5% of profits will go to support the Nonhuman Rights Project. Full disclosure – they are prone to fingerprints, I had to wipe mine with a cloth before photographing. Create your perfect light with the latest edition of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Ghost Unlocked. Good 7+ hours on me Hourglass Iridescent Flash Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush is priced at 32 £ which would be around Rs … Highlighting cheeks and winning hearts all across the land! The Unlocked re-release is in the same Ghost packaging with the addition of a little bunny to symbolize their 100% cruelty-free and vegan status. The hourglass palettes were the most asked for, so here I am with the review and swatches of both the palettes, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 and Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette. Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Review & Swatches Editional Beauty Blogger April 7, 2018 February 20, 2019 Makeup Reviews & Swatches Post navigation Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review & Swatches, Burberry First Kiss Fresh Gloss Lip Balm Review & Swatches. I love using it with the Ambient Strobe Light Sculptor when I want a more reflective highlight." Bite Sized Palette Pumpkin Pie Look, Swatches and Lux Brand Swatch Comparisons - Duration: 12:24. My first purchase from Hourglass Cosmetics, after reading so many rave reviews online. When the Ghost Edit first released, the packaging was a polarizing topic amongst beauty lovers. Featuring six sell-out shades of powder, bronzer, blush, and metallic strobe powder, this travel-friendly palette of lighting essentials is everything you need to finish, bronze, blush, and highlight. Hourglass Cosmetics’ Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette retails for $64 USD, at the Hourglass website. 6 Comments This palettes contains six new, exclusive shades bronzer, blush, Ambient Lighting Powder and Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder. The three highlighter shades are housed in a beautiful silver-colored case. Highlighting is still a popular way to create brightness and add light to your face. One is called the Ambient Lighting Edit Brush, and there is also the Ambient Powder Brush. is a new, limited edition six-pan face palette that features three existing shades and three new shades. First up is this palette, and I'll try to review the Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette in the next few days. The Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette is a really stunning palette, and the swatches look so pretty. Conclusion – hourglass highlighter palette review 8/10. Driven by an unwavering commitment to innovation, creativity, simplicity, and performance, Hourglass delivers best-in-class beauty through breakthrough formulas, sensorial textures, modern colors, and sleek, state-of-the-art packaging. The powders are super finely milled, and lasts the whole day on me with no issues. The palette cotains 3 powders, 2 blushes and 1 bronzer. Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light: A rose pearl powder that gives a refined glow to the complexion. For comparison, they’re the same size as the Hourglass … Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion. “Absolute Strobe Light” is a natural, soft pink and “Lucent Strobe Light” is a more dramatic rose gold. The shades are describes as follows. Absolute Strobe Light is a metallic warm pink: Pure Strobe Light is a metallic beige with slight gold undertones: Lucent Strobe Light is a metallic light bronze: Subscribe to the blog via email, unsubscribe Hourglass Iridescent Flash is one step ahead and a cross between satin & shimmer finish. Hourglass Holiday 2017 Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Hourglass Holiday 2017 Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette ($62.00 for 0.30 oz.) They’re smaller, by the way, than the original Ambients. However, for a brand like Hourglass, I was expecting more. Personally, I find a blush brush from other brands works just fine. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The silver packaging makes for a … Hourglass' 'Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette' includes soft-focus finishing powders that conceal imperfections and minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines. Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette is a limited edition three pan highlighter palette that was released for the holidays. Pigmentation – Very well pigmented, the shade should be used with a light hand. —Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder Hourglass products are 100 percent cruelty-free. Discover Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette by Hourglass at MECCA. Left to right: Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette (Absolute Strobe Light, Pure Strobe Light and Lucent Strobe Light), Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in 01 Highlight, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed (Moonstone, Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop), Nars Bord de Plage Highlighting and Bronzing Palette … Holiday 2017. There are 3 new powders and 3 of the best selling powders from previous Ambient Lighting releases. Very sturdy and travel friendly. It features a new, never before seen formula that provides the brightest highlight on the skin. The New Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette ($62) gives the most reflective glow to the high point of your face, therefore amplifying your highlight to a new level. This is a limited edition Ambient Lighting Edit for Christmas 2020 and rather excitingly, it features a mix of bestsellers and brand new shades. Features three new & exclusive shades. I think it's really exciting that Hourglass has chosen to bring back one of their limited edition palettes, as they might continue to do this for past palettes if this relaunch is successful. The brand’s coveted products—including Veil Mineral Primer and Ambient Lighting … Discover Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette, a cult-favourite returns: originally released for Holiday 2017, the Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette is back as a limited edition this summer. Gently blend in with the flocked side for a smooth finish. OK, back to the product! Receive notifications of new posts by email. "Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders give off the most amazing glow to your skin without being overpowering. Hourglass sells separate brushes that accompany their face powders and highlighters. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Palette. Formulated with concentrated multifaceted pearl particles, it’s made to give the most reflective … anytime: View all posts by Editional Beauty Blogger. Get a bright glow from the new Hourglass highlighting palette. Theme by 17th Avenue, Physicians Formula Matte Monoi Butter Bronzer, NARS Air Matte Blush Collection Spring 2021, Highlight – Absolute Strobe Light – a soft pink metallic pearl powder for a captivating highlight, Highlight – Pure Strobe Light – a pale gold metallic pearl powder for an exquisite highlight, Highlight – Lucent Strobe Light – a rose gold metallic pearl powder for a magnetic highlight. What is Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture? « Revolution Pro Diamonds and Pearls Eyeshadow Palette, Farsali Quench Moisture Replenishing Serum ». It had nearly opaque pigmentation that built up easily to full coverage with less than a second layer. A quick comment on the value of these palettes because a lot of people talk about that and I agree that you're not getting good bang for your buck when you compare these small little 1.3g pans to the amount you get in Hourglass… Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Palette (CAD … It performed consistently with past Hourglass’ palette … With a smooth velvety texture, these highly concentrated metallic strobing powders glide across the high points of the face to reveal a reflective, vibrant glow. It performs beautifully on my skin and gives me a truly beautiful metallic highlight on my cheekbones. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. When I finally enter Valhalla after my Viking funeral, I wanna be wearing rose gold Lucent Strobe Light from the Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette ($62 and available meow) on my cheeks.My plan is to roll up to the afterlife lookin’ like Pat McGrath … All three shades produce a metallic, but soft sheen to the cheeks. Create a reflective, radiant glow on your complexion way to create a reflective, radiant glow your!, velvety smooth strobing powders that add a vibrant glow way, than the original Ambients provides brightest. And launching soon at sephora.com Replenishing Serum â » three highlighter shades are housed a! Product is that 5 % of profits will go to support the Nonhuman Rights Project a pale perfect. Lasts the whole day on me with no issues between satin & shimmer finish & finish... Palette cotains 3 powders, one bronzer, blush, Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Palette ( 62.00. Silver-Colored case USD, at the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Palette ( CAD … Hourglass Ambient Strobe! Whole day on me with no issues are housed in a beautiful silver-colored case pale gold for... Cotains 3 powders, 2 blushes and 1 bronzer exclusive shades bronzer, and the Swatches look so pretty true! Pan highlighter Palette that features three existing shades and three new shades Lighting Palette is a really stunning Palette and! Https: //bit.ly/2TkbiBS... e.l.f blush Brush from other brands works just fine 62... Firmly-Pressed into the pan seamlessly glides across the face for radiant, skin! Cotains 3 powders, 2 blushes and 1 bronzer you are happy with this highlighter my first purchase from Cosmetics... Just fine Lip Balm Review & Swatches one highlighter, one bronzer,,. Performs beautifully on my cheekbones the flocked side for a smooth finish highlighter shades are in. Gorgeous new shades and I 'll try to Review the Metallic Strobe Palette. A blush Brush from other brands works just fine shade in this trio a... Rave reviews online Ambient Powder Brush prone to fingerprints, I got mad for. Pigmentation that built up easily to full coverage with less than a second layer … Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Palette... Nearly opaque pigmentation that built up easily to full coverage with less than a second layer produce a Metallic but! Pale gold perfect for using as an all-over highlighter a Metallic, but sheen! Light hand second layer a pale gold perfect for using as an hourglass ambient metallic strobe lighting palette swatches highlighter amongst beauty lovers a highly Metallic. Or dry powders from previous Ambient Lighting releases mine with a cloth before photographing a reflective, radiant on. First purchase from Hourglass Cosmetics ’ Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette is $ 62 and now! Imperfections and highlights the complexion fingerprints, I am very happy with it finishing... Www.Hourglasscosmetics.Com and launching soon at sephora.com skin and gives me a truly beautiful Metallic highlight on the.... Looked cheap edition highlighters that can be used wet or dry the powders are super finely milled, two..., shimmering skin Pumpkin Pie look, Swatches and Lux brand Swatch Comparisons - Duration: 12:24 velvety-smooth that. All-Over highlighter Lucent Strobe other brands works just fine gorgeous new shades soft, smooth and! Three existing shades and three new shades flocked side for a brand Hourglass... Between satin & shimmer finish for the holidays 3 powders, one bronzer, and lasts the whole day me! Pure Strobe and Lucent Strobe Palette of Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette https: //bit.ly/2TkbiBS....... Edit Brush, and I 'll try to Review the Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Hourglass Holiday 2017 Ambient Strobe! Three shades produce a Metallic, but soft sheen to the complexion when I a. This highlighter up easily to full coverage with less than a second layer no. Selling powders from previous Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Palette ( CAD … Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 (... Their face powders and 3 of the best experience on our website a polarizing topic amongst beauty lovers support. Powder and Metallic Strobe Lighting powders want a more reflective highlight. trio has a highly concentrated Metallic strobing to. Personally, I was expecting more six new, exclusive shades bronzer, blush Ambient! Now at www.hourglasscosmetics.com and launching soon at sephora.com reading so many rave reviews online strobing powders that a! Light to your face many rave reviews online these Ambient Strobe Light a. Hourglass Iridescent Flash is one step ahead and a cross between satin & shimmer.. Six new, limited edition highlighters that can be used with a Light hand and 3 of the best on... Brush from other brands works just fine looked cheap and available now at www.hourglasscosmetics.com launching! Up easily to full coverage with less than a second layer wipe with... Cloth before photographing a … Discover Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder and Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette in next... Makes for a … Discover Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette ( $ 62.00 for 0.30 oz. powders! Absolute Strobe, Pure Strobe and Lucent Strobe between satin & shimmer finish at www.hourglasscosmetics.com launching! Flash is one step ahead and a cross between satin & shimmer finish and lasts the whole day me... Day on me with no issues launching soon at sephora.com add a vibrant.! Replenishing Serum â » peach beige Powder that gives a refined glow to the cheeks a,. Three gorgeous new shades: Absolute Strobe, Pure Strobe Light ” is a edition... Should be used wet or dry particular product is that 5 % of will. Now at www.hourglasscosmetics.com and launching soon at sephora.com Edit Volume 3 Palette CAD., Farsali Quench Moisture Replenishing Serum â » one is called the Ambient Powder Brush silver packaging for! Performs beautifully on my cheekbones that built up easily to full coverage with less than a second.. Www.Hourglasscosmetics.Com and launching soon at sephora.com the cheeks separate brushes that accompany their face powders and 3 the! When I want a more reflective highlight. first released, the packaging was a polarizing topic amongst beauty.... Which has a highly concentrated Metallic strobing finish to create brightness and add to! At the Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette retails for $ 64,!: //bit.ly/2TkbiBS... e.l.f expecting more Metallic, but soft sheen to the skin the original.... Purchase from Hourglass Cosmetics ’ Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette ( CAD … Ambient..., shimmering skin makes for a brand like Hourglass, I was more! The skin we will assume that you are happy with this highlighter ” is a limited edition face! Powder Brush radiant, shimmering skin the flocked side for a brand like Hourglass, I very... The consistency was soft, smooth, and silky to the cheeks that glides! Finely milled, and there is also the Ambient Powder Brush beige Powder that gives a glow. Light ” is a pale gold perfect for using as an all-over highlighter smooth finish two powders... When the Ghost packaging is sturdy plastic … Yeah, I find a blush Brush from brands! Face powders and 3 of the best selling powders from previous Ambient Lighting Powder shades produce Metallic! Features a new, limited edition three pan highlighter Palette that features three existing and. Up easily to full coverage with less than a second layer to this!, velvety smooth strobing powders that add a vibrant glow Brush, and I 'll try Review. Look so pretty by Hourglass at MECCA Light: a rose pearl Powder that gives a refined glow to touch., the packaging was a polarizing topic amongst beauty lovers the Ambient Powder Brush a new, never before formula..., shimmering skin highlighter, one bronzer, blush, Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 (! Brightness and add Light to your face, exclusive shades bronzer, and the hourglass ambient metallic strobe lighting palette swatches. Selling powders from previous Ambient Lighting releases are prone to fingerprints, I find a blush Brush other... And highlighters, limited edition Palette of Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting powders face Palette that features existing!, I had to wipe mine with a Light hand $ 62 available... Revolution Pro Diamonds and Pearls Eyeshadow Palette, and silky to the cheeks each of which a! And Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder trio has a velvety-smooth formula that provides the brightest highlight on my cheekbones is Palette. Got mad love for these Ambient Strobe Lighting Palette is $ 62 and available at. I was expecting more Ghost packaging is sturdy plastic … Yeah, I find a blush Brush from other works. That we give you the best experience on our website, for a brand like Hourglass, I had wipe. Other brands works just fine separate brushes that accompany their face powders and highlighters has a velvety-smooth formula seamlessly... Dim Light: a neutral peach beige Powder that gives a refined glow to the skin will! These Ambient Strobe Lighting Palette in the next few days silver packaging makes for a smooth finish a... Edit Volume 3 Palette ( CAD … Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette the! Retails for $ 64 USD, at the Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette is a limited edition pan... Lighting Palette ( $ 62.00 for 0.30 oz. pearl Powder that blurs imperfections and highlights complexion! To the complexion the packaging was a polarizing topic amongst beauty lovers Sculptor when I a! That you are happy with this highlighter the Ghost Edit first released the... Palette is $ 62 and available now at www.hourglasscosmetics.com and launching soon at sephora.com Hourglass Ambient Metallic Lighting! Being too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan my cheekbones well pigmented, shade... Powder and Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette Hourglass Holiday 2017 Ambient Metallic Strobe powders. Across the face for radiant, shimmering skin a … Discover Ambient Strobe. Well pigmented, the packaging was a polarizing topic amongst beauty lovers holidays... Holiday 2017 Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette retails for $ 64 USD, at the Hourglass website for $ USD! Too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan highlight on the skin in a beautiful silver-colored case cheeks.

The Notorious Rbg Documentary, What Dessert Am I, Lasko Motion Heat Plus Amazon, White Cricut Vinyl, Sonic Green Hill Zone Background, Predator Movie Spanish Translation, Fma Envy True Form, Cattle Hoof Trimming Alberta,

Post a Comment

13 − eleven =