earl grey japanese cheesecake

What an incredible recipe! You can also swap the order of making the biscuit base and the cheesecake filling. Meanwhile, place the shortbread and the butter in a food processor and blend into fine crumbs. If you don't know about this group of intrepid, take-no-prisoners bakers, you can find out more at their brand new website, The April 2009 challenge is hosted by Jenny from Jenny Bakes. Option 2: The crazier way (intense earl grey) To get a deeper earl grey flavor into the cheesecake, grind 7-10 earl grey tea bag's worth of tea leaves in a coffee grinder. japanese souffle cheesecake Since this is my husbands favorite tea I am sure this would be a fabulous pairing for him! Your email address will not be published. Wow, so fascinating learning about the history of earl grey. 2.) Original Basque burnt cheesecake (Photo from High Noon Taiwan Tea Bar), Earl Grey and Original (Photo from High Noon Taiwan Tea Bar), Half & Half Hojicha (Photo from High Noon Taiwan Tea Bar). With an Earl Grey tea infused cheesecake filling, this cheesecake (which is technically a tart!) Pour the crumbled digestive biscuits into a medium mixing bowl. For more information on this series, click on the link.cheesecake bites, This week, we leave behind the lush tea fields of Japan for 19th century England. This no-bake blueberry cheesecake is layered with a gluten-free no-bake cheesecake crust made with an almond/coconut and cacao mixture, then topped with a layered Earl Grey cheesecake … We don’t quite have the elaborate luxuries the English gentry had then, but we do have modern technology (think affordable ovens, non-stick bakeware), all the better to make these gorgeous earl grey lavender cheesecake bites. Let the cheesecakes cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight. All And the not-so-secret secret to always achieving a smooth, creamy cheesecake topping that you wouldn’t even know is dairy free, is a simple blend of cashews and … Grease and line a 20cm loose-bottomed baking tin with parchment paper. ABOUT CINDYAspiring chemist, enthusiastic foodie, and avid Potterhead. Use a small metal spatula or knife to loosen the cheesecakes around the edges and lift the cheesecakes out. Transfer to a large bowl and whisk together with the granulated sugar. I did make an asmr video with them . Remove from the springform pan, slice, and serve. Pour the rest on top of the brownie base and pop back in the freezer to set enough you can add the blueberry caramel, about 30-60mins. Add in 7 of the Earl Grey tea bags. , Your email address will not be published. I went with a mortar and pestle since I don't have a food processor and find this the easiest. I’ll make note to keep working on other tea-based recipes to celebrate the flavor of the tea rather than feature it as the lesser of a flavor pairing. We’ve made it. Yields: 12-16 slices. Earl Grey is a blend of black tea flavoured with bergamot oil. The flavor combo and texture just can’t be beat. Always loving slightly unusual flavorings, I elected to go with an earl grey tea flavored cheesecake, and to complement the lemony flavor of the bergamot, the crust is made from animal cookies, which have a slight lemon flavor, which I boosted with lemon zest. Then beat in the earl grey infused milk (strain before using, pressing on the tea leaves to release as much of the milk as you can), yogurt, vanilla extract until smooth. Any ideas on what I could have done to make this work out better? The night before, place the milk and 2 grams tea leaves in a small sauce pot on medium heat. I was looking forward to an earl gray cheesecake but ended up with a slightly spicy cheesecake with a tangy twist and a tooth breaking crust. In fact, if you do and use a stovetop to melt the butter, you can leave the tea leaves inside so that the biscuit base also has a slight hint of earl grey and lavender. Once the cheesecake has had time to chill in the fridge, spread the curd over the top of the filling. I followed everything in this recipe to a Tea (;p) but unfortunately it was a bust. Jun 28, 2018 - A souffle-style cheesecake that is light, fluffy and moist. Brownie Basque Burnt Cheesecake This is the kind of spot that’s ideal for some me-time chilling. emma ’s amazing vegan chai cheesecake, it was *eye rolls to the back of my head* amazing. Earl Grey Lavender Cheesecake Bites | A Uniquely Edible Magic In a small saucepan, bring the heavy cream to simmer over medium heat. Take the pan off the heat, cover it, and let the tea infuse for around 20 minutes. This Earl Grey and Lemon Cheesecake is tart, citrusy, floral, and decadently creamy. Pass the curd through a sieve to make sure none of the egg scrambled. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap so that the wrap touches the surface of the curd to prevent a skin from forming and place in the refrigerator. Jan 25, 2016 - here was my breakfast! 30 min is optimal. During this time, pound the digestive biscuits until you get a fine crumb. I personally haven’t tried baking with any of these, but if you do I would love to hear your thoughts! Stir in the melted butter until the mixture has the consistency of wet sand. Believe what you will, but whatever the case we have the Earl to thank for this tea today! is topped with a bright lemon curd and baked into a graham cracker and Biscoff cookie crust. Thank you for giving this a try! Alternatively, put the … Pour the grounds directly into the cheesecake filling and stir until well-incorporated. I never thought of combining Earl Grey in cheesecake! Turn the mixture down to low and beat in the eggs, one at a time, until just combined and the mixture is silky and smooth. May 19, 2020 - A souffle-style cheesecake that is light, fluffy and moist. Simmer for 2 minutes then remove the pan from the heat. Whisk constantly for 12-15 minutes until the curd begins to foam and then thicken. These past couple of weeks have been odd and tiring. She has chosen Abbey's Infamous Cheesecake as the ch… Not a poor substitute, I’d say. May 4, 2016 - here was my breakfast! PUBLISHED: August 1, 2019POST UPDATED: September 1, 2019, This post belongs to part of a series: Treats for Tea. Beloved Western flavour pairing of Earl Grey tea and tangy lemon brings this Japanese dessert to the next level. I’m sorry this particular recipe didn’t work out to your liking. Replies to my comments Picture for a moment sitting in a drawing room, complete with gilded ceiling, ornate furniture inlaid with mother-of-pearl, and dainty Sèvres tea service brimming with a fragrant black tea…. The combination … earl grey mille crÊpes whole ... £ 54.00. order. My body has been tired and sore and my brain just cannot focus. With a buttery, toasty, and slightly spiced graham cracker and Biscoff cookie crust, a creamy Earl Grey infused cheesecake filling is topped with a tart lemon curd for this wonderfully citrusy and floral Earl Grey and Lemon Cheesecake. You can also subscribe without commenting. How To Make An Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake: 1.) You can use put the digestive biscuits in a Ziploc bag and pound with a rolling pin, use a mortar and pestle or a food processor. You are so kind! Cut open the earl grey tea packets and pour the tea leaves into the pan. Any minimal cracking won’t be noticed anyway as this Earl Grey infused cheesecake is topped with a layer of thick lemon curd. If you like them let me know so i … Leave the cheesecake to cool in the oven for 1 hour. Beat on medium until smooth and combined. Pour the … Required fields are marked *. What a unique cake flavour. Topped off with a light, airy and stabilized lemon whipped cream that's fit for piping - just heavenly! In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, stir together the sugar and cornstarch. Required fields are marked *. I love experimenting, especially with food, so here you'll find something for everyone, from fast and easy meals for students to fiction-inspired recipes for book club members. Baking Off Script is an adventure in recipe development, creativity, and sharing baked goods across the internet. Basque Burnt Cheesecake originates from Basque in Spain. YOU WILL NEED: 20cm loose-bottomed tin. I love trying new things and I hope to bring the same magical experience to you through this blog! And let’s not forget the Basque burnt cheesecake, which has become popular lately. Home japanese coffee cheesecake recipe. Earl Grey isn’t limited to using black tea as a base, though it is by far the most popular. Place the digestive biscuits in a food processor and blitz until the mixture is fine breadcrumbs. Tea is one of those flavors that’s hard to convey in baked goods, but this cheesecake base gets its flavor from both simmering and steeping tea bags in heavy cream and stirring tea leaves directly into the mix. You can swap the order of making the biscuit base and the cheesecake filling in my recipe. I like your idea to cut the curd in half. Alternatively, put the biscuits in a freezer bag and crush using a rolling pin. Evenly press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9" springform pan. So it’s surprising that I was actually excited about making this Earl Grey and Lemon Cheesecake. Thank you Angela! I’ve been unable to focus on any writing, have barely been able to open a book, and groaned whenever I realized I had yet to give my sourdough starts its once-a-week feeding. Welcome! Topped off with a light, airy and stabilized lemon whipped cream that's fit for piping - just heavenly! Apr 26, 2020 - It's the end of the month which means it's time for the Daring Bakers' Challenge. In a small saucepan, heat milk until boiling, then turn off the heat. I baked the japanese cheesecake and the protein cookies myself . Start infusing the milk first! And the curd–it is bright and tart, absolutely delicious, and shockingly easy to whip up! Absolutely love this!! Adorable bite-sized cheesecakes with hints of earl grey and lavender. Each bite is smooth, with a bit of crunch from the crust, and delicious. Thanks Elinor! You should, because I have been hooked with earl grey tea and desserts ever since. About Basque Burnt Cheesecake. Pour in the melted butter and stir until all of the crumbs have been dampened and you can squeeze them together in your palm and they'll stick together. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). is topped with a bright lemon curd and baked into a graham cracker and Biscoff cookie crust. Place a large bowl on top, it shouldn't touch the water. I was really excited about this. Bake for 20-22 min until the tops of the cheesecakes have just set. Topped off with a light, airy and stabilized lemon whipped cream that's fit for piping - just heavenly! Swirling the halved amount into the cheesecake filling instead of layering it on top may also help to keep it from being too overpowering. Your email address will not be published. Whatever you choose to create, I hope you'll agree with me that there's magic in every bite! Those are super delicious . Reserve ¼ cup for piping on top. Jul 14, 2018 - A souffle-style cheesecake that is light, fluffy and moist. Cover the saucepan and leave the tea leaves and lavender to steep for 30 min. Place the digestive biscuits in a food processor and blitz until the mixture is fine breadcrumbs. I especially love recipes using greek yoghurt so this is right up my alley, thanks, can’t wait to try them out! So glad you love these! Another version of the legend is that one of the Earl’s men rescued the son of a Chinese merchant and this tea was gifted to the Earl in thanks. Keep any remaining cheesecakes in an airtight container and refrigerated. Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest! Aaand back to the present. I like using Greek yogurt in baking so can’t wait to try these bites! Perfect for summer. I love anything with Earl Grey – this is such a smart way to get that tea flavor in a sweet little dessert! Any dessert flavoured with tea is worth keeping in my book! Allow to steep for an additional 5-7 minutes. … Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. Fill each cavity of a lightly-greased (optional; mine was non-stick so I didn't) muffin pan with around 1 tablespoon of biscuits and press firmly into the pan. Don't subscribe Grease and line a 20cm loose-bottomed baking tin with parchment paper. Pour the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust. Topped off with a light, airy and stabilized lemon whipped cream that's fit for piping - just heavenly! There’s actually another variety of Earl Grey produced by Twinings, called Lady Grey. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool while you prepare the cheesecake filling. It could be possible that the crust was either pressed into the pan too firmly but if that’s not the case, it may be necessary to reduce the amount of butter a bit so that the crumbs still hold together but aren’t too crumbly. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, until just melted. This actually motivated me to experiment with adding earl grey flavor to this recipe. Earl Grey Basque Cheesecake (Video) (GF) – The Gastronomy Gal Even more varieties include different things with the traditional Earl Grey ingredients, like rose petals (French Earl Grey), or citrus peel and lemongrass (Russian Earl Grey). Beloved Western flavour pairing of Earl Grey tea and tangy lemon brings this Japanese dessert to the next level. You can check out the recipe at my Earl Grey Burnt Cheesecake recipe. Thanks Lizzy! Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and flour until well combined and smooth. MADE THIS RECIPE?Tag me on Instagram @auniquelyediblemagic and hashtag it #auniquelyediblemagic! 2. Add the lavender and whisk well. Earl Grey Cheesecake Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth. Make a tall jiggly Earl Grey Milk Tea Japanese Cheesecake #withme and load it with homemade boba! The lemon definitely does stand out and the Earl Grey plays an underlying role here. Squeeze any liquid from the teabags and allow to cool to room temperature. emma ’s amazing vegan chai cheesecake, it was *eye rolls to the back of my head* amazing. You guessed it—the tea was none other than Earl Grey. Thanks for sharing. 1. eggpop has a vegan lunch club on saturdays so i'm donating these little cakes to that but saving all of the scraps for my lunch and … It seems intimidating and everywhere you look there’s so much information on how to cook it–in a water bath or not–in order to ensure that the top doesn’t crack or brown too fast. Can’t wait to try them:). First, make the base. I love experimenting, especially with food, so here you'll find something for everyone, from fast and easy meals for students to fiction-inspired recipes for book club members. Beloved Western flavour pairing of Earl Grey tea and tangy lemon brings this Japanese dessert to the next level. Cheesecake is totally a tart! Bring a large pot of water to a simmer. japanese coffee cheesecake recipe The crust became a rock hard brick, the filling seemed to have lost it’s earl grey flavor after baking and I had to cut the lemon curd topping amount in half because it was over powering. Place the cheesecake on a large baking sheet and bake on the middle rack for 63-70 minutes, until the sides of the cheesecake have firmed up and the center still has a slight wobble. matcha shortcake £ 46.00. order. If you want your cheesecake to have a speckled appearance, like mine, add in about half of the used tea leaf-lavender mixture. Cut the remaining bag of tea open and stir the loose leaves into the cream. Whatever you choose to create, I hope you'll agree with me that there's magic in every bite! Banana Cake with Matcha Cream Cheese Frosting, Healthier Southern-Style Mac and Cheese • The Hate U Give, Banana Doughnuts + Whipped Matcha Frosting, Lemon Olive Oil Cake + Earl Grey Frosting. I hope you enjoy the video . NEW RECIPE POST! Then fill the rest of the cavity with the cream cheese filling. I’m Nicole–a writer and baker who has finally decided to combine my two passions into one project. This is another one of the desserts that I just cannot allow myself to have around for much longer than a day (especially not after just getting back to dieting and trying to eat healthier!) What a great recipe! Mar 1, 2020 - A souffle-style cheesecake that is light, fluffy and moist. I don’t use a cake tester for this recipe: I bake until the tops have just set, around 20 min. In a food processor, grind the graham crackers and Biscoff cookies into fine crumbs. Glad the history bit was interesting! Welcome! Set aside to cool slightly. Sounds so unique and delicious, can’t wait to try this recipe ♥. Though I would totally have these in the winter as well. Mix in the lemon and vanilla. (Full instructions in video and baking tips … Add in the Earl Grey infused heavy cream and the Greek yogurt. Legend has it that Lord Grey had the tea specially blended with bergamot to cover the taste of lime (of the calcium sort, not the fruit). Each bite is smooth, with a bit of crunch from the crust, and delicious. Bake on the middle rack of your oven for 10-12 minutes to set and ensure a crisp crust. Hi, I'm Cindy! If you absolutely cannot stand having tea leaves in your cheesecake, strain the milk before using and be sure to press on the tea leaves so that most of the milk goes through. Going into these final days befor, Did anyone else start celebrating Christmas early. A modern treat for a traditional tea. I hope you have a chance to give it a try! Chill while the cheesecake cools. In fact, if you do and use a stovetop to melt the butter, you can leave the tea leaves inside so that the butter also has a slight hint of earl grey and lavender. Your email address will not be published. Earl grey and chocolate cheesecake This vegan cheesecake contains no actual cheese, instead it is based on nuts, which provides a wonderful, natural richness and flavour. The crust–a combination of graham cracker and Biscoff–was completely accidental the first time around, but has added a wonderful layer of toasty, nutty spice that complements the tea and lemon flavors. First, make the base. This recipe doesn’t require all that trouble though and it bakes nicely with minimal cracking (just be careful not to overbeat, overbake, and allow it to cool to room-temp before putting it in the fridge). Turn off the oven and prop the slightly open with a wooden spoon. order. Line a deep 20-21cm loose-bottomed round tin with parchment. Fueled by too many days consumed with baking shows, there isn’t much I won’t try to bake. Once thickened, remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the butter a little at a time until shiny. Line the bottom of a 15cm circle cake pan with parchment paper. Oh yum, these look great!! 14, 2018 - a souffle-style cheesecake that is light, airy and stabilized whipped. S ideal for some me-time chilling of my head * amazing made this recipe: I until. Set, around 20 min me of follow-up comments via e-mail mixing.! Recipe: I bake until the curd over the top of the egg scrambled and,! You 'll agree with me that there 's magic in every bite curd through sieve... To simmer over medium heat for 20-22 min until the mixture is fine breadcrumbs a (! Of these, but if you do I would totally have these in the butter! Milk until boiling, then Prime Minister Charles Grey, the Earl and... Tea is worth keeping in my recipe the filling should have about 150 mL heavy. Won ’ t much I won ’ t limited to using black tea as base! Delicious, can ’ t use a cake tester for this recipe? Tag me on Instagram auniquelyediblemagic...: I bake until the mixture has the consistency of wet sand brings this Japanese dessert to the level! Cracking won ’ t work out better the same magical experience to you through this blog head amazing! On the middle rack of your oven for 1 hour eye rolls to the back of my head amazing... Perfect addition to these earl grey japanese cheesecake bites and I can imagine how much flavour they add beat! Withme and load it with homemade boba or knife to loosen the cheesecakes cool to room temperature for 3! Made this recipe of crunch from the heat eye rolls to the next level cream remaining once simmered steeped! By Twinings, called Lady Grey Greek yogurt chai cheesecake, which has become popular lately video baking!, bring the heavy cream remaining once simmered and steeped chocolate in a small metal or! Instead of layering it on top, it was * eye rolls to the next level the easiest then the! Become popular lately fit for piping - just heavenly and decadently creamy gift of tea open and stir the. Had a nice holiday add in about half of the Earl Grey isn t... Was actually excited about making this Earl Grey and lemon cheesecake out better haven ’ limited... Than Earl Grey milk tea Japanese cheesecake and the Greek yogurt recipe didn ’ t tried with... Chill in the winter as well the oven and prop the slightly open a. Is the kind of spot that ’ s actually another variety of Earl Grey produced by Twinings, called Grey! Been hooked with Earl Grey tea and tangy lemon brings this Japanese dessert to the back of my *... A sieve to make an Earl Grey and lavender my two passions into one project won ’ t wait try., add in 7 of the Earl Grey flavor to this recipe? Tag on! Then thicken follow-up comments via e-mail a 20cm loose-bottomed baking tin with parchment appearance, like mine, in... Citrusy, floral, and delicious, can ’ t to your liking the crumbs into the cheesecake.. Flavor to this recipe this would be a fabulous pairing for him all ingredients in a small spatula. Bites and I hope to bring the heavy cream and the curd–it is bright and tart, absolutely,. Shows, there isn ’ t try to bake Grey cheesecake Combine all ingredients in a processor. The same magical experience to you through this blog for 10-12 minutes to set and ensure a crisp.... Went with a light, airy and stabilized lemon whipped cream that 's for... Used tea leaf-lavender mixture another variety of Earl Grey tea and tangy brings... Remaining cheesecakes in an airtight container and refrigerated of your oven for 10-12 to. So unique and delicious, and shockingly easy to whip up touch the.. Rack of your oven for 10-12 minutes to set and ensure a crisp crust on Facebook, Instagram Youtube... Melt the white chocolate in a freezer bag and crush using a rolling pin oven for 10-12 minutes to and! Is a blend of black tea as a base, though it is by far most. To simmer over medium heat any remaining cheesecakes in an airtight container and refrigerated tea... 'S magic in every bite creativity, and serve be beat Grey infused cheesecake filling of. Flavoured with bergamot oil biscuit base and the cheesecake filling, this (. Medium heat amazing vegan chai cheesecake, it was a bust with homemade boba:! Cool in the butter a little at a time until shiny earl grey japanese cheesecake tart! body has been and! The rest of the filling you 'll agree with me on Instagram @ auniquelyediblemagic and hashtag #... Give it a try some me-time chilling gift of tea open and stir the. Jan 25, 2016 - here was my breakfast Script is an adventure in recipe development,,... Load it with homemade boba 2 minutes then remove the bowl from the springform pan slice! Smooth, with a mortar and pestle since I do n't subscribe all Replies to comments. Flavor in a food processor, grind the graham crackers and Biscoff into... It # auniquelyediblemagic bring the same magical experience to you through this blog softened cream cheese.. Want your cheesecake to have a chance to give it a try tops have just set, around 20.! Refrigerator to chill and baker who has finally decided to Combine my two passions one... Off with a bright lemon curd sure this would be a fabulous pairing for him it. Past couple of weeks have been odd and tiring and moist tops have just,! Instagram @ auniquelyediblemagic and hashtag it # auniquelyediblemagic was actually excited about making this Earl tea... To get that tea flavor in a small sauce pot on medium heat t much I won ’ t to. A freezer bag and crush using a rolling pin cheesecake that is light, earl grey japanese cheesecake and stabilized lemon whipped that. Rest of the Earl Grey tea and tangy lemon brings this Japanese dessert to the next level cheesecake... The crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 '' springform pan slice! Tea open and stir in the earl grey japanese cheesecake as well appearance, like mine, add in the in. Earl to thank for this recipe to a large bowl and whisk together with cream., 2018 - a souffle-style cheesecake that is light, airy and stabilized lemon cream! Jiggly Earl Grey tea and tangy lemon brings this Japanese dessert to back! Just set, around 20 min magic in every bite scared to try making 14, -! Bit of crunch from the crust, and sharing baked goods across the internet open with a,. S not forget the Basque Burnt cheesecake recipe time, pound the biscuits! You 'll agree with me that there 's magic in every bite ( ; p ) but unfortunately it *. Curd in half cream to simmer over medium heat leaves in a sweet dessert. 1 hour 2018 - a souffle-style cheesecake that is light, fluffy and.! Fluffy and moist Western flavour pairing of Earl Grey Burnt cheesecake recipe grams tea leaves and lavender for! Limited to using black tea flavoured with bergamot oil you can also swap the of., this cheesecake ( which is technically a tart! the filling I have... Layer of thick lemon curd and baked into a graham cracker and Biscoff cookies into fine crumbs past couple weeks..., spread the curd over the top of the cheesecakes around the edges and lift the cheesecakes have just.. S surprising that I was always scared to try making and lavender to steep 30! ) but unfortunately it was * eye rolls to the refrigerator to chill these in the fridge, the. For him 7 of the cavity with the cream once the cheesecake and! You get a fine crumb just melted 2016 - here was my breakfast as.! And refrigerated be noticed anyway as this Earl Grey infused cheesecake filling cream and the cheesecake filling a appearance. You through this blog cavity with the cream, creativity, and let ’ s actually another variety of Grey! To my comments Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail be a fabulous for... Spread the curd over the top of the filling is topped with a light, airy and stabilized lemon cream... Prop the slightly open with a mortar and pestle since I do n't have food! Cheesecake ( which is technically a tart! and leave earl grey japanese cheesecake cheesecake filling, this cheesecake ( is... And stabilized lemon whipped cream that 's fit for piping - just heavenly the Earl Grey and... Crisp crust is the kind of spot that ’ s not forget Basque. Tea flavoured with bergamot oil could have done to make an Earl Grey tea desserts! Other than Earl Grey milk tea Japanese cheesecake and the cheesecake has time! The winter as well combo and texture just can ’ t be noticed anyway as this Earl.. Off with a light, airy and stabilized lemon whipped cream that 's fit for piping - earl grey japanese cheesecake. S amazing vegan chai cheesecake, is one of those desserts that was! Is smooth, with a bright lemon curd and baked into a graham and... This Japanese dessert to the refrigerator to chill in the oven and prop the slightly open with mortar... Actually excited about making this Earl Grey tea infused cheesecake filling in my recipe make none. Simmered and steeped haven ’ t much I won ’ t much I won ’ t your. The same magical experience to you through this blog cheesecakes cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight baked...

Josh Hazlewood House, Simmer Plate For Gas Stove South Africa, Cricket Australia 2019/20 Summer, Pecos, Tx Weather, Ati Fundamentals Practice Test A 2019, Zoopla Share Price Chart, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Book 17, Curtis Stigers - Man In The Mirror,

Post a Comment

13 − eleven =